Shotgun Picture Thread

Really? Does this mean that UK retailers are starting to stock them? Are you referring to the triple barreled version? (Please say yes, please say yes....)

Wings :detective2:

Well I guess they must be on the way. Make no mistake about it, that was indeed the long barreled TM clone (so yes the tri barreled one) that I saw. I had a proper look at it since I was there, the only noticable difference as everyone has already noted was ofcourse the plastic barrel. It must be AW's test one to see if they'd like to stock them.

BTW, I'm so jealous of you Jin because even though we have the same heatshield, you have a better looking shotgun to put it on, darn!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know whether the JT3 clone shotties have the same or very similar stock fittings to the TM, as mine could do with a fullstock. Here it is with the pug fugly pistol grip.

Though i dont have one, roumers circulate that they are very different. Best person to ask might be mr Rino, look back through this thread and you'll find his wood stocks for the JT3.

Apart from they suck balls. Shame really, awesome idea, ###### in use. Try firing it with a full shell <_<

[edit] Have some pics anyway

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/dj...ns/PICT0384.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/dj...ns/PICT0382.jpg

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy

Edit 3: Might as well add it in again, lol. As to not confust people...

What happens when you fire it with a full shell? I'd rather just ask than experience it.

-Vic

Also, I've noticed yours has a grip extension...where might I get one?

Edited by Victory

Replied to PM, might as well post here in case anyone else wants to know :P

The extension was made for me, tis just modellers resin (iirc :unsure:) and paint though. Not terribly in focus, but here you can see it before painting. That lovely green ¬_¬ and the normal colour of the resin. Paint doesn't stick to it very well I have to say.

And nothing happens. The trigger has no mechanism really, it's just the force of your finger pressing the hammer down. A tanaka shell, on a complete fill of gas, has too much internal pressure for your finger alone to trigger the valve. Which means you have to half fill it. Which gives *fruitcage* pathetic results. You could honestly throw bb's further.

If you could modify the trigger mechanism somehow, it would be a fantastic piece. As is, it's meh at best. Unless you have freakishly strong fingers o.o

Edited by dannyboy
Replied to PM, might as well post here in case anyone else wants to know :P

The extension was made for me, tis just modellers resin (iirc :unsure: ) and paint though. Not terribly in focus, but here you can see it before painting. That lovely green ¬_¬ and the normal colour of the resin. Paint doesn't stick to it very well I have to say.

And nothing happens. The trigger has no mechanism really, it's just the force of your finger pressing the hammer down. A tanaka shell, on a complete fill of gas, has too much internal pressure for your finger alone to trigger the valve. Which means you have to half fill it. Which gives *fruitcage* pathetic results. You could honestly throw bb's further.

If you could modify the trigger mechanism somehow, it would be a fantastic piece. As is, it's meh at best. Unless you have freakishly strong fingers o.o

So like the Mad Max shotgun clones, no hammer spring it seems. Darn....

Very neat looking little pocket pistol shotguns! ^_^

Shame they don't fire well (or at all) with a fully gassed up shell, but I'm curious... anyone ever tried putting a AS slug shot or scatter shot shell in one of em? I'd be really interested in seeing how that would work out.

Very neat looking little pocket pistol shotguns! ^_^

Shame they don't fire well (or at all) with a fully gassed up shell, but I'm curious... anyone ever tried putting a AS slug shot or scatter shot shell in one of em? I'd be really interested in seeing how that would work out.

Wouldnt make a difference since the striking pin, or push pin is too slow to open up the valve quickly.

The mechanism in the AS type shell is very different, they are much more like a mini moscart.

You might have better luck with one of them.

For example.

My 870 scattergun will fire the normal shells on green but not red but it will fire an AS one on red and on ungegulated CO2 (which gives 720fps by the way)

*edit*

DON'T fill your AS shells with CO2, I filled two and the second one exploded, I am VERY glad I had safety specs on.

Edited by amateurstuntman