Shotgun Picture Thread

DON'T fill your AS shells with CO2, I filled two and the second one exploded, I am VERY glad I had safety specs on.

JESUS :blink:

you're very lucky.

people! Co2 is over 800 PSI unregulated!!!!!! propane is less than 200. Not something to joke with!

Edited by deepsix
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent posted this yet...but this was the one of the ONLY 3 guns evil hippy wasnt going to sell out of his 114....

WA SHAN sawn w/14 shells. 8mm version ;)

i love it. it shoots sooo well, 40+ metres with 5 8mm bbs. problem is, you turn your back on a shell for 1 minute, and its leaking <_<

its very nice though and always turns heads.

m700026.jpg

m700027.jpg

m700028.jpg

m700029.jpg

m700030.jpg

and my new one, M870 maruzen. This thing is very complitcated and jams all the time. loads of fun though ;)

m700033.jpg

m700032.jpg

m700031.jpg

Edited by charlieboy69

Hey, I'm having trouble finding the tool used to gass-up Tanaka shells...so if you don't mind, I'm going to make this nice and big, so it's easy for people to see:

If anyone here owns at least 2 Tanaka shotguns, please, let me buy one of your shotshell tools!

Please?

My Elfin Knights pistol and brand spankin' new shells I bought are useless until I obtain one...

-Vic

Edited by Victory

You can make one. Piece of plastic pipe with a diameter that will fit where it needs to on the shell, cut notches out, job done. Do have a pic of the one I had somewhere, but iirc it's not a great pic.

[edit] http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/dj.../GanaTan002.jpg

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy

My 870 shells work in it...well, they fit and everything. I have yet to actually shoot it.

And Redwolf is the only place that I know of that sells Elfin Knights products.

It might be awhile before they're restocked, as they're made in small batches. Just keep your eyes peeled.

-Vic

Edited by Victory

Nice Mossberg azngoonie313, but is it a Marushin or ACM?

Also a heatshield might be required depending on what you're going to use it for. Although I can recommend a folding stock, either the G&P one or a real-steel ATI top folding stock, so it fits in a scabbard.