Shotgun Picture Thread

dude, that sounds sweet. 3 per shot... mmm... they need to make more shottys like that

and yes, im sure it is good for drug deals, but HIGHLY illegal for personal use :D

-Joe

If you live in a state that allows short barrel shotguns (SBS) then it if perfectly legal.

VERY NICE btw

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheer awesome ledpocket. personally i'd ditch the stock and fire it either from the hip or pistol style. i think that look would suit it much more. then just make some short of shoulder holster for it and you would have the word 'badass' in gun form

edit: i'd use a different grip too, something with finger grooves in keeping with the foregrip.

Edited by my_plague_666

looks like more than just an 870 stock, the body looks 870 too, somehow fitted so that the M3 bolt handle neatly protrudes through the 870 shell ejections port. very nice - the other day I was thinking how could a 870 stock be fitted to an M3.

Its a bit of a bodge job but it works, i hate the look of the super 90 but as far as Tm shotgun offerings go theres not much choice and id rather have a 3 shot burst than a single shot G&P spring shotgun, so i got hold of a 870 stock off of a gas shotty, took the gas tank out and fitted it on this with some help from body filler and finished with black krylon.

My Maruzen ca870

with her kingarms suppressor, angs suppressor attachement, 6.03 inner barrel, steel spring guide and m140 (460fps) spring, and the lovely g&p folding stock.

And yes I know its frowned upon having a suppressor but you can get them for real shotguns so I thought eh why not?

DSC00492.jpg

Its a bit of a bodge job but it works, i hate the look of the super 90 but as far as Tm shotgun offerings go theres not much choice and id rather have a 3 shot burst than a single shot G&P spring shotgun, so i got hold of a 870 stock off of a gas shotty, took the gas tank out and fitted it on this with some help from body filler and finished with black krylon.

You are my new hero!

I just got the shotgot "itch" and this give me hope that I can fit the G&P 870 stock on a TM M3 shorty

Nice shotties guys. I'm thinking of getting G&P CA870(they call it M870). Is it rugged and reliable weapon? I hate anything that has shoddy built construction or feels like it's going to fall apart. I know it's a single shot only but that doesn't bother me much.

Edited by fal