Shotgun Picture Thread

- Right click on the desired pic

- open with Windows Paint

- go to "image", on the upper bar

- select "invert colours" or "reverse colours"

Done! It kinda only works on pics with strong light/shadow contrast.

A nice way to get cool pics with this is to take close up pics (like details of the gun or putting the camera close to the front or bottom and getting the rest in the background) in semi-poor lightning (like 2-3 hours from dusk).

Ideally you should have an indirect light source (like a window) in the background. If you take the pic without flash, itll give you the strong contrast that you need.

Here is the original pic for comparison:

m5002ag1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/CAP...AN/HPIM1994.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/CAP...AN/HPIM1993.jpg

Ok, it's the same shotgun as before that I slapped the wood stock on. I kinda like it this way, even though it now has 100% more impracticality.

That has to be the most gheto sling I have ever seen

You all must've underestimated my cheapness when it comes to this thing. It's a surprisingly solid sling, especially the paracord part I weaved, and the two piece makes it so I can get it off with all the other ungodly amount of slings and straps I wind up using in a hurry, but honestly, if the other part gave out, I seriously doubt I could get that damn shotgun less useful than it is now. If all of the sudden it starts working well and holding gas I'll be sure to buy a new sling.

Edited by CAPAIRMAN

I picked up my UTG M3 Friday and by Sat morning it looks like this. I need to get a different stock. Possible CAA stock with adjustable cheel piece. I will add a bottom rail for a forward vert grip and then get teh ATI shell holder.

ATI M4 stock conversion (custom modified from ATI tactical stock for remington/mossberg)

ATI Heatshield

MP7 Rails (top and two sides w/ MP7 flip sights)

dsc00884tl8.jpg

dsc00888ia9.jpg

dsc00886bv8.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

All real steel Shottie parts, planing on installing a rail and stick an eotech replica on it and i also have a tri star grip for my shottie when it becomes a secondary:

CIMG1872.jpg

Edited by Crimson
Are you running co2 with that? Also quick opinion question....

Should I get a full stock and put a pistol grip on or just buy the shorty version?

Yes I am running it off the rig I use for my classic rifles. I would get the full stock and get a pistol grip. Theres more options open to you if you do it that way.

Here is my addition to the thread.

TM M3 Benelli Super 90 A.K.A. Benny the Benelli

Mods:

Shortened to Entry Length

Smokey's Vertical grip

5 shell holder on stock

Custom mounted MP5 Iron sights

100_4764.jpg

100_4765.jpg

I find the MP5 iron sights make it very easy for rapid target acquisition

Hey guys I need some help with something - if anyone has a Marui M3 (or clone assuming the attachment method is the same) with a fullstock could they please measure the length of the bolt that holds the stock in place and tell me the length in mm and/or cm?

thanks to anyone who replies.

Just a slight adjustment on my UTG M3. I added a forward grip (I dont like this style grip for the shotty. it is too long. I want somethign shorter and angled like an AR grip. but the rail is on. I also got the Command Arms CBS stock w/ Adjustable Cheep Piece Please excuse the bluriness.

dsc00902ez5.jpg

dsc00903js7.jpg

dsc00906nx7.jpg

The vert grip is ok for now but I want something that looks like this

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...61fa93bed81222e

or this

http://commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=27&cID=12

I think its amazing, well actually the only bit I find amazing is the stock. How on earth did he get that on there? I have already questioned Solscud007 about it personally in a PM, but any further help would be good. Do the UTG clones have a proper shotgun attachment area, is that it? (I mean with out loads of internals jutting out into the stock area). I just can't get my head round it, help!