Guerilla/Terrorist look?

Diwiak

I agree, it almost seems to me funny to actually ask what you need to wear to be a terrorist. I think it might depend on your actions, ethics, morals and motives, rather than whether you're wearing Reeboks or Nikes, Levis or Wranglers. Rule of thumb would be whatever is cheapest and available, whatever is in your wardrobe that you wear everyday.

Unless you want to replicate a specific group or at least emulate them. In that case it depends on the group. If you're doing say the Taleban then Shalwah Kemiz, Pakawl hat, waistcoat and a Chicom chest rig. If you're doing something like the IRA, jeans, leather or bomber jacket, three hole balaclava, probably some kind of simple load bearing equipment, weapons-wise a Uzi, Mac 10 or 11, AIMs or some other AK varient or a british weapon of some kind. If you're doing something like a Latin American Guerilla (like me!) then OD or US woodland BDUs, LC2 webbing or a simple assault vest, head gear you can get away with a lot, baseball cap, the ever popular boonie hat, bandanas and even wooly hats or a balaclava. Weapons wise you can choose almost anything, obviously AK47 and M16s are the most common but I've seen all kinds of AKs (mostly bulgarian arsenal ones) G3s, FALs are very popular, AUGs (well, some Colombian government military police use them), miriad SMGs and even a Spanish CETME rifle.

For my rebel (freedom fighter, terrorist etc...depends what side is calling you what ;) ) loadout i use

-Grubby n' ripped old DPM jacket

-Dirty jeans

-Chicom rig

-(If i need it) Russian backpack

-Old Work boots

Easy and cheap, use whatever is left in your wardrobe

My set up for OP Bulldog:

durka1yj1.png

Uncle Achmed wants YOU

durka2zs0.png

Even Jihadists practice proper gun safety

durka3hr0.png

At the Op.

DSC00194.jpg

Kitlist!

Unicorn AKS74U

(last pic) KWA M4A1

Brown Salwar Kameez

OD random military top

Tan Walmart cargo pants

Pakol hat

Tan/black shemagh

Leather fingerless gloves

Awesome Aviators

yeah, are you urban or forest or desert? forest id say army surplus type dealies with a dash of something civilian (like a bag or cap or t shirt) to make you look less military, and then some gun that is very common (ak etc)

urban then anything goes, i like the jeans some kind of jacket (denim? sports? leather?), a baseball cap and a bandanna covering the mouth look myself, unless its hot then lose the jacket and wear some kind of loose tshirt.

and i like the mac10/11 look for urban weapon. Handgun only games would work well too. grenades are all good.

for the desert... umm.. i dunno. a sheet+towel+ak?

(if thats offensive it wasnt meant to be)

basically anythings cool except if you were using a dsr-1/xm8/p90/anything that looks like it belongs in a scifi movie, you'd look out of place.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived