Token girl gamer.

PrimalRage

Hell its your thread... do what you please

Heresy

Everybody knows that after the first 3 anti OP posts and the next 4 posts giving corect replys and aggreements, that the thread is no longer property of the OP. After this the thread belongs to whomever so chooses to grace the thread with their presence.*

*This does not apply to picture threads or serious technical discussion threads where continous imput is required.

Ah Desert Fox, you're making me miss California [was born there, lived there as a child, etc]. Thank god I'm going back to Hong Kong for Christmas, I'm in desperate need of some warm weather after a solid year of being in Scotland.

When my gaming community finally regained our forums, for the duration of about 2 solid weeks every single thread, serious or otherwise, was hijacked and within the space of 5 posts transformed into a discussion about people's younger sisters and the extent of said sister's lingerie collection. So yes, we CSS players know how to waylay a thread when we see one. :D

I know this is a silly question to ask on forums of this size, but how long have you guys been into airsoft?

---

Games played:

Counter-Strike Source

Left 4 Dead <--- Epic

Command and Conquer 3

Red Alert 3

Far Cry 2

Tried both the Crysis games but thought they were, well, wank.

right now in Calistan, it is raining cats and dogs right now. Unless you fancy rain like I do, I doubt you'll miss it :P My cousins live in Riverside, *been there a couple of times, beautiful city*, and I live in Lakewood area, if you are familiar with that area.

Far Cry 2, eh? Nice, my friends were playing that game earlier. IEDs, crotch shots, and more. That game was epic, I need to buy myself a copy.

Personal Faves:

1. America's Army (try it, its free and realistic, SN: RomelTheDesertFox)

2. World in Conflict

3. Call of Duty 4

4. Battlefield 2

5. Portal *the cake is actually truth, the promise of it is a lie I reckon*

Want to try

1. FAR CRY2

2. Crysis *make my computer crash and burn!*

3. Brothers in Arms, Hells Highway

4. Half life 2

anything else you could suggest?

I've been into airsoft for 2-3 years and into real guns for even longer.

Cheers,

Romel

right now in Calistan, it is raining cats and dogs right now. Unless you fancy rain like I do, I doubt you'll miss it :P My cousins live in Riverside, *been there a couple of times, beautiful city*, and I live in Lakewood area, if you are familiar with that area.

pst, its all about the bay area, although The Badger is saddened to say that its raining here as well... and he wanted to go drinking tonight...

and as to whos thread it is, that rule may be true for normal threads but exceptions should be made for introduction threads and maybe review threads, seeing as the topic of both is the persona or work of the OP.

that being said, he will now continue to rant about the horrors of this place by quoting previous scripture of his,

just be warned, half of this forum is full of the greatest scum and villany outside of /b/, the other half keeps them in check by posting in welcome threads, making abominations, and speaking with linguistical styles though long dead. This includes but is not limited to;

speaking in the first person future tense no matter the circumstances,

referring to everyone on the forum by a name generally reserved for female dogs,

using a capital f instead of space in every single sentence,

typing one space to the right so that the word "gun" comes out "him",

using capital letters to signify the end of a sentence,

pretending to be of a gender unknown to the human species,

posting under multiple names due to the presence of an all controlling hive mind,

refusing to use the letter "s" due to a presumed racial bias,

inserting the term "communist mercenary" into as many topics as possible,

speaking entirely in the third person,

referring to guns as boom sticks and bbs and salty chocolate balls,

eating while typing so that words become covered in copious amounts of mustard,

invoking the wrath of dead gods at any rebuttal,

asking questions to which the answer is always "186 over a half dead calf",

posing riddles which can only be solved if the user is fluent in sand script, korean, russian, spanish, and a made up language with no defining rules or known words called JKJJHEHEH,

writing entirely in outdated computer languages such as basic,

starting flames wars that are won by whoever manages to burn down the OP's house first,

conversations taken from works of classical litterateur with the characters names reversed and words spoken with tonal inflections implying sexual intercourse,

claiming to be drunk or high of substances that are often fatal or have no easily inhalable form (ie einsteinium),

claiming to be a users brother posting a eulogy of the user who died in a tragic shopping cart crash in isle 4,

singing songs that were banned by the catholic church during the 14th century,

reminiscing about days that either have not yet happened or are so far removed as to be ludicrous,

attempting to convince others to join one of numerous cults all in someway related to the build a bear workshop,

posting pictures of their beards and claiming it to be armpit hair and vice versa,

taking offense to any form of abbreviation,

using smilie faces instead of names,

typing in bold and claiming their keyboard does it due to a rash of inexcusable boldness inspired by a McDonald's commercial,

ranting about the hypocrisy of ranting about the hypocrisy of ranting,

claiming that cats are the mortal enemies of man,

refusing to accept fundamental principles of science such as evolution, electrons, and hairspray,

claiming myspace kills that were not theirs,

posting topics asking for personal life advice in the gear discussion forum,

claiming to be married to celebrities who are either dead or are as of yet undiscovered,

reporting paranormal activity related to the fall of the berlin wall,

posting lists of truely epic proportions,

telling lies often in the form of lists,

ranting,

claiming that they once ate at arbys,

inventing swearwords,

using drawings of male genitals to disprove racism/communism/god/modderators,

performing magic in the IRC,

posting inflammatory comments about various users wives/sisters/cousins/aunts/grandmas/dogs,

claiming to be descended from a man who never existed,

speaking with a german accent,

claiming russia invented coca cola to draw out a cola v pepsi war,

and finally, using a user name beginning with a consonant.

be on the look out brothers! these madmen run mad!

All right, you want the rules? Heres the *fruitcage* rules.

Rule 1. This forum is never to be discussed apart from with total strangers. If you know them, they already know too much.

Rule 2. Tuesday is flame war day, if you are new you are expected to post at least two pictures per thread u post in of something large on fire.

Rule 3. Smiley faces are to be used in moderation. Everyone gets one and once its used up you must wait until crazy harry unlocks the vault and you get re-issued a new one. This happens once a google, so don't waste them carelessly.

Rule 4. There are at least three actual females on this forum, be careful not to say mean things to them as they frighten easily. Be warned, they are never the same user twice, so watch out who you act normally towards.

Rule 6. There is no rule 5.

Rule 7. Dont poke the mods, they may look big and cuddly, but just dont do it.

Rule 8. In the event of a pirate forum attack, you will be expected to stand to line and fight with the rest. Cowardice in the face of overwhelming odds and almost certain death will get you suspended.

Rule 8. see rule 5.

Rule 9. Arguments that cannot reasonably be decided are to be settled like gentlemen. The arguing parties will beat each other one blow at a time with oversized fish until one is rendered unconscious or dead. the one still standing wins.

Rule 10. Call your hits, if you hit that hollar!

Rule 11. All rules preceding and including this rule are to be completely ignored at all possible moments.

Rule 12. Sigs are either funny, not funny, motivational, or creepy. talk to belladonna about creepy, The Badger about not funny, anyone in existance about motivational, and arnie about funny.

Rule 13. Don't talk to people about sigs.

Rule 14. Do not trust The Badger he is a compulsive liar and prone to fits of fancy.

Rule 15. Use the term "Communist Mercenary" as often as possible.

Rule 16. Disreguard any instructions from the companion cube.

Rule 17. Do not post threads in the welcome section, people will think you are a narcasist.

Rule 18. Never Eat Shreaded Wheat.

That should get you started, you will undoubtedly learn the rest of the rules as you progress, good luck.

he cant be bothered to dig up the rest, but this should be sufficient reading to distract you long enough for The Badger to steal your magazines.

Your selection is good. One game I see missing from the list is Company of Heroes. One of the best RTS games ever made. Graphics, detail, gameplay, sound ect... all amazing. Also the new COD: world at war is quite entertaining. Farcry 2 is fun but very repetitive

I've seen it round a friend's house, it looked boring. I only really play CnC 3 Kane's Wrath because you get "Purifers", which are essentially large robots equipped with a laser-gun and a flamethrower. They're pretty.

And Badger, who needs magazines when you could be trolling through old XKCD issues?

Ah Desert Fox, you're making me miss California [was born there, lived there as a child, etc]. Thank god I'm going back to Hong Kong for Christmas, I'm in desperate need of some warm weather after a solid year of being in Scotland.

When my gaming community finally regained our forums, for the duration of about 2 solid weeks every single thread, serious or otherwise, was hijacked and within the space of 5 posts transformed into a discussion about people's younger sisters and the extent of said sister's lingerie collection. So yes, we CSS players know how to waylay a thread when we see one. :D

I know this is a silly question to ask on forums of this size, but how long have you guys been into airsoft?

---

Games played:

Counter-Strike Source

Left 4 Dead <--- Epic

Command and Conquer 3

Red Alert 3

Far Cry 2

Tried both the Crysis games but thought they were, well, wank.

Welcome to the forums, now you've located us, enjoy your stay!

Nice choice of games i might add (Well, the Command And Conquer ones).

I usually play;

C&C RA1, RA2 and RA3

C&C Tib Wars, Tib Sun and Tib Sun Firestorm

C&C 3 and the expansion Kane's Wrath

C&C Generals (For when i like to test a mod out)

C&C: Red Alert, A Path Beyond (First person shooter of Red Alert 1, and the best bit,... it's free!)

Some others;

Crysis

Crysis Warhead

Call of Duty (1 to 5)

Company of Heroes

Medal of Honor

Brothers in Arms (RTH30, EIB and HH)

Fallout 3

Stalker

But yeah, welcome to the pad and enjoy your stay. :)

I've known Darklite since I was 11, and he was weird back then too. o.0 [lol @ the quoted signature]

In that case you're already prepared for this place.

I met him once for an evening and...... I cant think of a way to end this sentence without it having some perverted twist.

In that case you're already prepared for this place.

I met him once for an evening and...... I cant think of a way to end this sentence without it having some perverted twist.

You know you enjoyed it, you dirty *badgeress*. :D

And what is wrong with Scottish weather i ask you!?

Archived