Echo1 "Barrett REC7" and "Zombie Stryker" Scheduled for a December '08 Release

Victory

Besides all the above points, everyone with sense knows that to fight zombies, the last thing you're going to want is a stubby 5.56mm automatic weapon based on the M16/M4.

To kill a zombie you need a head-shot, every time. You want single-shot accuracy, not something short or capable of automatic fire, which would just waste ammo. Something like an M14, M1 or M1 carbine would proably be best.

Why do these airsoft companies keep making "zombie killers" that are just cut-down M4s with weird bits bolted to them? Come to think of it, why do they keep making any kind of cut-down M4s with weird bits bolted to them? Does their market research actually show that people want this kind of rubbish?

Do they even *do* market research?? :blink:

To kill a zombie (Lets pretend here) in a compact zone then a stubby M4 would be a good idea if on single shot and also the 30 rounds its going to have will be a big advantage as well. And the front of this zombat you could stick to the head pull the trigger and watch the zombie brain fly. This is of course in the world of zombie. Personnaly I would use a magnum with a three inch barrel for the uber coolness, silver of course.

You know what? I reckon we could do a service to the airsoft community here and start a specific thread discussing which gun(s) airsoft manufacturers should be making for anti-zombie ops, and what accesories they should add. I'm just off to General Discussion to do just that...

Not quite (or at least as far as I know). There's one for "real world" zombie kit and one for airsoft zombie hunter loadout, but I haven't seen one just asking which airsoft gun people would like to see made. As you say, better to see if there's a particular type of gun people would prefer to see in a box labelled "Zombie Hunter" (or indeed "Zombat Stryker").

Now I'm going to go laugh some more about the G&P comment.

Guzzi... you're simply going to have to live with the fact that not everyone shares your hatred for G&P's products.

quite lol, especially when you go around and start saying CA parts are the best :rolleyes:

anyhow, shame about the REC7 not beeing a REC7 lol

nice to see the swordfish frontend on the zombat stryker (:rolleyes:), but iirc laylax (i think made the original) has recently started making these kits again, so if you want one, you be better off getting the laylax seperatly i think :P

Archived