biguk owes me a hi-cap.

Armourpiercing

Hi all.

Click for original sale thread.

I brought a Cyma AKS74U With RS Wood Grips from him on the 7th of actober 2008 thatw as to come with 3x hi-caps.

He informed me that he couldn't find one but he'll have a dig & get it sent out.

RE:Money sent: AKSU, Oct 10 2008, 04:02 PM

Posted the AK off today. I'lll send you the tracking number later as i just left it downstairs. Also before i posted it i couldn't locate 1 of the mags. My house is in the middle of being refurbished so ive got stuff everywhere. Its not gone far but i need to have a good look for it this wkend and sort through my airsoft stuff. Once i've found it i'll send it on to u

We have spoke numerous times since then & he has been polite, apologetic and seems like he is trying to get it sorted & I thought it may have been...

Re:AKSU mag, Oct 23 2008, 06:04 PM

Sorry ive not been able to contact you. I've been getting errors everytime i tried to access the website. I believe a server went down or something. Yes i have located the mag so i will get it to you asap.

I've had the usual messages that pop up during "problem sales" with the usual excuses that we hear so many times...

Re:AKSU mag, Nov 4 2008, 10:43 PM

Hi AP,

Sorry for loosing contact with you. I haven't been able to post them yet, which is my fault.

Been having a family Crisis. My grandfather is very ill. I was made redundant, so been searching for a job going to interviews. So priorities are all over the place.

I promise you are not forgotten. Im not gonna disappear. If anything i can give you some cash to buy a new mag, if thats quicker.

I have said, yep cash will do & gave my paypal details again...

Re:AKSU mag, Nov 6 2008, 07:22 PM

Thanks for understanding. Im not here to make enemies, just friends. So i'll follow my side of the bargain asap.

That was sent to me on Nov 6th - its now Nov 26th & i'm getting a bit ###### off now.

All i want is the mag or the money to buy a new mag.

I didn't want to open a thread here but it's been nearly two months now & my patience is wearing thin.

Thanks all,

AP.

I have PM'd him again right before this thread was put up & i can see he has been online so he must have seen my message regarding the mag.

I'm now going to send him a link to this thread...

I didn't want to do this but you really leave me no other option.

AP.

(Edit to add last seen...)

Cheers for this. The reason why its not been done...is because my grandfather is dying of cancer and has 3 weeks to live. So my priorities are all over the place. Family comes first and comforting my grand mother was top of the list.

So before you go bad mouthing me, please take into account that not everyones life revolves around airsoft. I assumed that a mag being £8 you wouldn't have minded waiting. You already own an AK, as far as i can see so mags shouldn't be in short supply. I'll give you the £8 for the mag so we can get this sorted.

But im not happy about you forcing me to drag my private family matters into the public domain to justify my actions. Which will be put into a PM to the moderating team.

This was all explained to you in a number of pm's and you agreed that you didnt mind waiting.

£8 send to cover the cost of 2x ACM AK74 hi caps from RSOV.com

All it needed was a quiet reminder in a PM and i would have obliged. Not start a witch hunt. and drag into it private and personal lives.

Sent to: Removed- for privacy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:

-£8.00 GBP

Fee:

£0.00 GBP

Total:

-£8.00 GBP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:

29 Nov. 2008

Time:

14:38:16 GMT

Completed

END OF DISCUSSION

Topic will not be removed, sorry.

although you are having problems that have been made public the point of the thread is valid, an item is owed but you've made it clear you are going to resolve this. The mention of your family member being sick also seems relevant to the thread, I don't think AP could have confirmed this so he could only take your word for it and it had been nearly 2 months so he listed the reasons you gave him along with the rest of the information. It seemed he tried to send a number of PMs as reminders, so I really would not call it a witch hunt.

Sorry you don't like it but it's in the air already and that's how it goes, this topic can be moved to resolved section as soon as item or refund is received and confirmed by AP.

Good luck with your family

-Dale

Archived