Problem with Meety Peety

s85sss

this guy has my gun from a month, took some pics of it and published all over international forums, but instead of shipping his gun to me he just ignores me, not only by pm but even by msn. here the links of my gun: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Response...9#entry17895259

http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.p...st&p=105006

he had the time to show his new toy but had not the time to ship his part of the trade. i think this is a very offending behaviour, expecially when i've been accused of sending an all scretched up kit (you can judge by yourself from the pics he posted...) and done a lot of work and spent the money timely to correct my errors and make the trade go straight. he told me he would have the gun shipped on the past monday, i didn't hear anything from him for more than a week and he does not even had the correctness of talking to me via msn and tell me if he had shipped as he said he would have done or not. i am tired of all this. For all this reasons i do not want to go further with the trade (even though i've spent another 150$ in buying parts that i am not going to use and sold my v10 parts) and i pretend him to ship my gun immediately. i just saw he is a moderator of airsoftforum.com. i hope some of his collegues or mates can notice this post and can take this to his attention.

thank you

If you haven't noticed, this issue has already been resolved. Proof tends to do things like that, who woulda thought. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your *albatross* for 5 minutes you would have been able to see the threads have all been cleaned up. I'd appreciate it if you stop trying to ruin my reputation now. Oh and when you go to shoot my gun, make sure you point it away from you, it has a nasty habbit of actually working.. unlike yours.

Seriously, if you enjoy doing business with a 5 year old, pick this guy, he's a winner.

this guy has my gun from a month, took some pics of it and published all over international forums, but instead of shipping his gun to me he just ignores me, not only by pm but even by msn. here the links of my gun: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Response...9#entry17895259

http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.p...st&p=105006

he had the time to show his new toy but had not the time to ship his part of the trade. i think this is a very offending behaviour, expecially when i've been accused of sending an all scretched up kit (you can judge by yourself from the pics he posted...) and done a lot of work and spent the money timely to correct my errors and make the trade go straight. he told me he would have the gun shipped on the past monday, i didn't hear anything from him for more than a week and he does not even had the correctness of talking to me via msn and tell me if he had shipped as he said he would have done or not. i am tired of all this. For all this reasons i do not want to go further with the trade (even though i've spent another 150$ in buying parts that i am not going to use and sold my v10 parts) and i pretend him to ship my gun immediately. i just saw he is a moderator of airsoftforum.com. i hope some of his collegues or mates can notice this post and can take this to his attention.

thank you

can you offer something in way of proof of this? its part of the rules of the forum to include info and post and all this post seems to be is allegations. i thought id let you know before one of the mods closes this thread and deletes it for a breech of the rules that honestly seems a little harsh and baseless - unless you can offer proof in for of pm's etc etc

millest

can you offer something in way of proof of this? its part of the rules of the forum to include info and post and all this post seems to be is allegations. i thought id let you know before one of the mods closes this thread and deletes it for a breech of the rules that honestly seems a little harsh and baseless - unless you can offer proof in for of pm's etc etc

millest

He's not trying to resolve any issue, hes just trying to ruin my reputation because he changed his mind on a trade a little bit too late.. like 2 months too late lol. He doesn't have any "proof" to offer.. and even if he did, I'm pretty sure my tracking number trumps it.

Why hasn't this been locked yet xD

Okayyy....

My first thought is simply that I'm not sure what this has to do with Arnies, if anything.

My second thought is that comments involving heads and asses usually win the poster warning points and suspensions.

My third thought is why anybody would start a problem thread on here about a person who isn't registered here rather than doing it on one of the forums that both parties DO actually use.

I'm going to close this on the grounds that it seems nothing to do with Arnies.

HOWEVER...

If the OP wants to PM me with some coherent, factual information about this trade then I might be convinced to re-open it.

Archived