Proper airsoft Zombie Hunter guns

Pablo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bet is always going to be a .45 Colt Government model, puts a man down in one good hit at close range so why not a zombie, or one in the head will fling it back into the crowd, taking more time for the zombies behind to reach you.

With a set of anti-zombie grips and maybe a RIS rail for the flashlight or laser. Or possibly a QD version of the laser from Terminator for when you need the bit extra range.

Because if the zombies ain't close just leg it and conserve ammo.

Also i would say (for a laugh) a rubber pipe, knife or machete and the left hand grip to be whittled down like Snakes 1911 on MGS3 to use it for CQC, shoot when they are far away, knife or club when too close.

'FireKnife'

Oh and for the commedy moment get a RIS mount for a flashlight then instead put a long knife in it and secure it (rubber handle may help here), one pistol-knife, for if you need to wound at close range.

I would love a bit of a plastic handle with rubber headed / bladed hatchet or machete.

Like if TM released a MGS3 Naked Snake 1911, they could have a plastic / rubber survival knife to go with it.

I plan to use a rubber knife you get from self defence training and use it in indoor games, would be great 'knife' someone out as they turn a corner rather than shoot them.

But some logo on it, like make up a fictional team name for them and put in special grips with it on (ala the Samurai Edge with the S.T.A.R.S. grips).

'FireKnife'

Wouldnt it be ideal to have zombie guns to be regional?

Because in England, due to gun laws, in the event of a zombie out break, the only potential firearms anyone would be able to access are farmers shottys, armed police MP5's and G36's and Glocks, and potentially L85's from the Army.

Does that make sense to anyone else? lol

That would make more sense, but we're just dreaming about models that have yet to come out in airsoft form that stick out in our minds as more appropriate than the so-called "zombie hunter" trash airsoft companies spit out nowadays. In my little scrawny barely-suburban hometown I'd probably be the first to race to my local PD to grab one of the six M4A1s they purchased back in 2001 in the height of "OMGTERRISTS!" hype and paranoia.

For a UK based loadout don't forget all those illegal firearms that the streets are apparently littered with (well it said so in the Daily Mail, so...) or older weapons brought back from WW2 etc. So, you can add Mac 10's, Uzi's and several WW2 era weapons mentioned earlier. Ok a lot of them might not be the perfect anti zombie weapons, but considering that they're all that's available they'd have to do - besides, they'd still come in handy.

Actually, I have a K98 bayonet my uncle picked up as a souvenir after he was released from a PoW camp near Prague, so a rubber replica (you can get 'em on ebay for a start) would be pretty realistic for an airsoft loadout.

Personally, for a realistic* UK themed Zombie Hunter Special it really should be an over-under full length shotgun (of the clay pigeon shooting variety) or a full length side-by side one. Pretty much everything else that could conceivably be available already exists in airsoft form. For a fantasy loadout there are all sorts of options, though to be perfectly honest I'm beginning to think it's more fun just to make what you want yourself :D

*Yes, I know ;)

How about something like this? (For the epic wins and lolz.)

DualM4s.jpg

Not airsoft (yes, it'as real, yes, it works, no, it's not mine), but could easily be made in airsoft.

http://www.tromix.com/Projects_o_Tromix.htm

-Vic

P.S. Yes, I realize it's not all that practical. However, it could be useful for those...moments.

Note: Talking about a custom job. Not something we should expect from a manufacturer.

Why are the gas tubes on that thing cross linked? Practical wise, it would be better if one of the guns were chambered in something stronger like a 6.8 SPC or .50 Beowolf in case you run into Boss Zombies. Airsoft terms, hell it would be tricky to make that inverted Beta mag to work in the first place, but one should have a slightly higher fps with the other being just a bb sprayer.

oh hell yeah! it'd be cool to have a sawn off over and under, especially one that could be mounted as a ghetto masterkey. that might actually look quite cool, something like a battered and cut down SLR with wood furniture and a sawn off over-under mounted under the barrel. have the hinge at the front so the barrels can drop down for easy shell ejection.

Zombie Hunter, a .22 mag boltywould suffice quite nicely now wouldnt it, your can carry alot of ammo, and well it wont jam very easy either......not very airsoft adaptable but ahh.

An m733 would be my choice with a flashlight. However i do think red dots are helpful, so perhaps a CQBR with a light and some sort of reflex sight, or even aimpoint.

Basically at gun that you can hit headshots with quickly.

Archived