VSR stocks?

Vercingetorix

heres my old vsr i did this a couple of summers ago, basically turned the stock shape into the m700. I have another halfway done at the moment aswell.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n174/Sc...age1986/vsr.jpg

http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/23773/200...05544316_fs.jpg

i remeber seeing this it looked great always wanted to know how you did it! nice job man. how long it take you to do?

Jas

violent_assassin: Bravo! That's exactly how I want my VSR to look like, suberb work!

Maby a bit OT. But is it possible to buy a separate stock, like a original VSR/BAR-10 stock? Mine snapped behind the pistolgrip area, and I need a new one! Or perhaps someone got a spare for sale? :D

violent_assassin: Bravo! That's exactly how I want my VSR to look like, suberb work!

Maby a bit OT. But is it possible to buy a separate stock, like a original VSR/BAR-10 stock? Mine snapped behind the pistolgrip area, and I need a new one! Or perhaps someone got a spare for sale? :D

www.fire-support.co.uk sell them ;)

There is the option of the Smokey's stock if you want something different. That is on the presumption it is even available anywhere these days. I've been out of the VSR upgrade loop for a fair while! It wasn't that cheap though, and possibly not ideal for placing a CO2 reg.

• 2 years later...

Draging up the past! ha, having a browse through old post's.

I used car body filler. Used some course sand paper so that the filler would have somthing to cling to, and just built it up layer apon layer and then sanded into shape. Didnt cost much. About a tenner, plus paint. Got the stuff from halfords. Really miss that rifle, wish I never sold it!! :(

vsr5.jpg

vsr6.jpg

vsr1.jpg

Archived