G&P M14 DMR complete gun

bjorn

Interesting find here:

gp_aeg_742_l.jpg

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-AEG-742_srch_1

I wonder which company parts did they use for the rest of the internals? They only do gearbox shell, gears and maybe a few other things, what about inner barrel, hopup unit, selector assembly etc?

Anybody got any more info on it? Good price for a complete package IMHO.

Bjorn

G&P made everything for this m14. They have the metal body kit on their site, as well as many other m14 parts including the trigger switch, and bolt cover. They made a better version of the TM cheap, and with more quality. G&P is on the right track if you ask me, great externals, so so internals, just a few bucks and its a true sniper.

As above, it says pre order, their will be more to pay.

Isnt it so that the 323USD is pre-order price and when you buy it after it is already in stock THEN it is rated higher.

But when you buy it on pre-order basis then this should be the final price.

Bjorn

Isnt it so that the 323USD is pre-order price and when you buy it after it is already in stock THEN it is rated higher.

Bjorn

nope, I don't think so....you don't get discounts for buying thins early.

Bjorn

Yeah isn't this what WGC usually do? I don't recall them ever doing the other thing with paying some now, and the rest when the gun ships.

Archived