G&P M14 DMR complete gun

bjorn

wow i seriously thought this was to good to be true, andprobably is. the guys saying you will have to pay more is probably the case anyone hear about them DSR-1's? some sites refunded pre-orders and raised the price, not to mention didnt even mention it wasnt the full cost. in any respect ill send wgcshop an email cause if that is somehow the final price my body is going on the streak if thats what i have to do to get the cash.

sent them an email and we will know shortly.

also which is easier to remove the tape or the putty?

woot woot

Dear Alex G. Dworak,

Thank you for your inquiry,

Please be inform that shipping cost and tax is not included.

In this case,please place the order by our shopping cart.And then,

our sales dept will send you the quotation asap.However,we have no

idea about the duty tax at your side,sorry.

Thanks,

im going to break the bank but ill probably order asap.

This gun has me excited, but there are just too many unknowns. What are the insides like? Does it use G&Ps 7mm M14 gearbox? Then it has to have a TM or TM-copy (like Cyma) hopup. What is crammed inside the gearbox? What is the barrel like? Does the outer accept aftermarket tightbores?

So many questions...

This gun has me excited, but there are just too many unknowns. What are the insides like? Does it use G&Ps 7mm M14 gearbox? Then it has to have a TM or TM-copy (like Cyma) hopup. What is crammed inside the gearbox? What is the barrel like? Does the outer accept aftermarket tightbores?

So many questions...

I have gathered some info about it:

It uses G&P 7mm gearbox and all G&P internals, no china stuff. It is a TM-copy hopup, the inner barrel is bog standard 6.08 G&P barrel, it should accept all after market tightbores.

Bjorn

• 7 months later...

"I have gathered some info about it:

It uses G&P 7mm gearbox and all G&P internals, no china stuff. It is a TM-copy hopup, the inner barrel is bog standard 6.08 G&P barrel, it should accept all after market tightbores.

Bjorn"

Where did you find this information?

A link, or links, would be nice. :D

I am very interested in buying this gun!

Archived