Looks like Madbull released their Heavy BB's

MagnumBB

To be fair, as long as your tolerances etc are better than madbulls, you will still get a lot of sales, simply because of this forum. Whenever some noob comes on saying "which am the bestest bbs", your gonna get us saying best quality- magnum.

Plus there are people on this specific part of arnies who arent fussiest about the price- theyll only fire 5 or 6 shots within an hour, but these shots need to be dead on. If your looking to plug your sniper related product, if its good quality, you've come to the right place!

Word'll get out pretty quick!

Basically, dont give up.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a fan of seeing my bbs fly downrange because its easy to adjust my sights effectively so i tend to use only white bbs, but if your bbs are off white that should be fine, right now im using tsd .28 which are off white and they seem to be as visble as any white bb.but does anyone know where you can by madbull bbs? if i cant find any soon im gonna order a bag of vanaras .36.

by the way im glad you didnt give up on your project Magnumbb. so far im curious to try mad bulls .40 but their quality for me has been lacking so far. i hope your project works out. and if it does ill be happy to buy from someone here in the US

They say .36 in off-white is very possible.

+1 Bodgeups

MagnumBB .... as Dr. House would say .... "me likey"!!!!

Still hoping the 0.4g & 0.43g can make it to reality also. [sorry man ... always demanding aren't we ? :unsure: ]

Colour wise, this is potentially a great compromise. If this 'off white' is actually possible, then it sounds to me that you'll be even more successful as you'll have a BB near the white side of the spectrum [covers those who like to see the flight path down the line in the scope] but not as obvious as the true white ones [which some feel expose their position to easily].

+1 Rogue

there are people on this specific part of arnies who arent fussiest about the price

I'm one of those ....

Hope you get there MagnumBB .... waiting patiently

Good Hunting

Just a quick update on the Madbulls... ETA is early next week. I also bought a precision scale (0.001g) for more testing of different BBs.

Wow, it DOES take a while for them to ship the items. I would have thought that it would be more like a matter of days, not weeks.

Bjorn

Wow, it DOES take a while for them to ship the items. I would have thought that it would be more like a matter of days, not weeks.

Bjorn

I have been waiting since last week to even get some type of contact fromt he store. My German is limited, so I used translator product, but I cannot get a real email back, just the auto-reply

What about a forest green? they're a relatively natural color, and should provide visibility long enough to determine trajectory, and they'd probably be near impossible to spot mid flight. ??? Perhaps somewhere between neon green and OD?

thoughts?

Yeah, Blaster do a .28 like this, it's a bit dark, so you just cant see it, weather giving or receiving.

Greg.

The dealer was closed until 12th of Jan... Now they're monkeying around with credit card transfers and deposits. Not what I call as a quick service. :)

I just got my bottles of the .40's in, so I will try them out today. based on their results I will order some of the .43's

edit: Just shot 30 of them, and they are spot on. i think they are better than the digicon .43's and .36's. I am gonna order a box of the .43's since i like the heavier weight better, because if they go out of stock i want a huge supply. def get these if you are on the fence for them

I just got my bottles of the .40's in, so I will try them out today. based on their results I will order some of the .43's

edit: Just shot 30 of them, and they are spot on. i think they are better than the digicon .43's and .36's. I am gonna order a box of the .43's since i like the heavier weight better, because if they go out of stock i want a huge supply. def get these if you are on the fence for them

Nice, any test results?

B.

Archived