Looks like Madbull released their Heavy BB's

MagnumBB

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plugins/au...ts%2FIWA%202009

As you can see in picture 2 of that gallery these Blaster Devil BBs look to be essentially Madbull BBs (judging by colour and the same weight) but they've been re-branded, shoved in a bigger bottle and they're Blaster - so they'll hopefully be cheaper. Lets hope AA weren't lying about getting them in this coming week :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished this

of our first outing with MADBULL 0.40g on Sunday.

We find the best way to test guns/pellets is to fire at a live target who fires back. That way, if the pellet goes to the side; you know if it is crosswind or the rifle/pellet to blame. If it is wind, the return fire should also curl to the same side.

Enjoy & Good Hunting ;)

Very good watch , at first i didnt realise that it was unsupported firing at 73metres (for so reason i assumed it was 60 metres so i was less than im pressed ,so i watched it again , there seemed to be very few BIG fliers ,impressive vid though , thanks

Ive yet to test my .4s as im sorting a new tou but i will carry tests out asap

Excellent video which also shows to all the claimers that say their rifle shoots 100m straight and true that it isnt so and you already have to push the limits to get 70-80m effective range out of your uber rifle.

Keep it going lads, waiting for next vids from you!

Bjorn

Excellent video which also shows to all the claimers that say their rifle shoots 100m straight and true that it isnt so and you already have to push the limits to get 70-80m effective range out of your uber rifle.

Keep it going lads, waiting for next vids from you!

Bjorn

Thanks guys, we really appreciate that ;) . Yes, my freehand shooting is not what it used to be :( and accounted for several pulled wide. With such high claims on the net, about ranges; you feel open to criticism, when you publish a video like this.

The test range we use, is far from ideal and you cannot shoot at long distance, unless stood upright. It has less than typical wind currents (often moving opposite directions at target and firer). Indeed, typical encounter ranges here, are shorter and hence why we still favour 0.29g SGM as a general purpose pellet.

Good Hunting ;)

Thanks guys, we really appreciate that ;) . Yes, my freehand shooting is not what it used to be :( and accounted for several pulled wide. With such high claims on the net, about ranges; you feel open to criticism, when you publish a video like this.

The test range we use, is far from ideal and you cannot shoot at long distance, unless stood upright. It has less than typical wind currents (often moving opposite directions at target and firer). Indeed, typical encounter ranges here, are shorter and hence why we still favour 0.29g SGM as a general purpose pellet.

Good Hunting ;)

How come you didn't use your coldshot?

Scar

How come you didn't use your coldshot?

Scar

No other 6mm hunters have co2 rigs yet, so I have reverted to gas to maintain a level playing field approach :) . Also, I wanted to test out the G&G powerpack parts in the mags (they have been sat redundant since I was using my co2 mag with KM impact plate).

Lastly my cold shot loses pressure overnight, which is no good for my typical 2 day games. I got some PTFE the other day but have not had chance to sort it out yet.

Anyway, I was pleased with the mag's performance although not had them over a chrono yet.

Good Hunting ;)

Archived