Looks like Madbull released their Heavy BB's

MagnumBB

MagnumBB, I'm coming to this thread late and really impressed with your efforts ..... hoping they work out. I'm interested in 0.4g and within reason, I don't care what the cost is. I don't fire enough ammo to need to worry about prices. Quality costs and if you are able to deliver, I'll provide some custom.

As for colour, I would take light and dark colours ... if I can get a quality BB that I can develop some confidence in .... I'll no longer need to see it in flight ...

Good Hunting

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for these. I'm nearly out of Digicon BB's.

Half of me wants to scream at MBB and tell him to hurry the heck up, I don't care if they're neon pink, we need 'em now...

But the other half knows that if it was me, I wouldn't want to put anything out into the public domain if I personally wasn't 110% happy about it.

Keep on truckin' man.

Ben.

Ok, guys, here is the deal...

I can have black bb's out, they are consistent and have few internal bubbles and no visible seems / injection spruces.

after crunching numbers, these will probably retail for 21.99

I am very tempted to go ahead with this production, but I really want my vision of white bb's to come to the market. After seeing that the MB bb's are dark green (.36's) and tan (.40's) I think the community deserves a bb done right with something they can see.

The 2nd company I am working with, just gave me an estimate, and after running the numbers, they might come out to be 24.99. These are quoted to white bb's with a blue tint. ( for visibility)

Basically, what I am saying is this, I am going to shell out for a small sample of the compression molded ones and see if this is a viable alternative. I know this has taken awhile, 6-7 months, to get these to near production phase, but like I said before, If these bb's are going to bear my name, I want them done right.

This looks like a 1 month situation, its going to take them 21 days to create a mold, research the materials and then produce a measly sample of 200 bb's.

Again, all of this is out of my pocket, so bear with me guys, I am only one man.

With the exchange rate as it is (and assuming cheapest possible shipping is around the 5USD mark) I would at a guess figure the cost of importing these into the UK to be the same as the USD price all things considered.

That said, if they can be made to SGM quality (I'm beginning to see why they are popular now simply chronoing them in my finally sorted semi auto sniper +/- 2.5fps compared to the +/-7 running Xtreme .3s) then I'll definitely be ordering some. White with a slight blue tint sounds groovy too.

MagnumBB, visible (light coloured) BBs only, please.

I ordered the Madbull .36 and .40 BBs, I'll report back as soon as I have them.

What shipping did they offer and how much did it cost?

I got 27EUR 1-2kg shipping fee.

Bjorn

Simple business economics.

If I were to shell out for the black bb's now, My available capital to dwindle to nothing. From there, I would be gambling on whether or not people would be able to buy my the minimum stock needed to recoup my initial investment.

Obviously there would be a break even point, but fit takes me 3 months to hit that point with the minimum order needed from my manufacture, it just means that it'll take 3 months for the white bb's debut.

Because Capital for a small business like myself is basically non-existent, almost 90% of my endeavors so far have been paid by Cash. This has required some pretty distinct lifestyle changes for myself and dedicating so much on a gamble is weary in my eyes.

I'll be doing some more research in the coming days with my 2nd option and I'll give you guys a heads up.

I really want to hold out for a universal light colored BB you guys can use.

If white cannot be achieved, what color besides black would you guys use?

Light blue?

Neon Green?

Neon Pink?

I am trying to think of what colors are the easiest to see mid-flight for the human eye.

Neon pink!

for sure!

also, I totally agree with your choice to wait for brighter BBs.

Since like you said, you dont have a capital to gamble with, I'd go with bright BBS as they are sure to sell better then black ones, who only a small niche of snipers like.

Also, If I recall correctly (and please do correct me if I'm wrong) , you said the black bbs are not perfect and contain air bubbles.

As the bbs are ment for sniper who demand supreme accuracy, I wouldn't risk my reputation just to get a product out there if I were you..

As they say: "you can only make a first impression once.."

I would highly appreciate Light/lightish-darkish blue, or red(NOT NEON!). THe reason for this being that I have had my position given away by back tracking my bb's in flight(he was moving from cover to cover) after the 2nd shot. After I realized that he was provoking my fire, i moved out to another position. A light blue color or red color would be harder for the person on the recieving end to notice, and dodge, as they are darker color than whight, and there-for do not attract as much attention.

I don't mind them being highly visible - I only fire a few shots before changing position usually anyway, and airsoft skirmishes are pretty fast paced.

On my last bag of .36's now. Might have to look at getting some of the MadBull BB's in if the MagnumBB's don't come out in time.

Anyone know what these are like yet?

Ben.

MagnumBB, visible (light coloured) BBs only, please.

I ordered the Madbull .36 and .40 BBs, I'll report back as soon as I have them.

How far is the order? Any hope of receiving the bb-s in a few days? Shouldnt take that long considering the distance.

B.

Archived