JAE-100 STOCK M14!

chas

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one of this gun.

this`s a fat *albatross* gun.much bigger than my cyma 032...

but much powerful too....

in china,they say this m14 was made by AGM.not KART.......

why?

Don't know my sources, Gunner for one, say it's made by Kart. But then again they all may be from the same factory. And yes it's very powerful, but mine laks much in range. Barely 30meters, I've installed a Cyma m14 socom in the stock, this one only shoots about 370fps, but its range is easily 40 meters.

Don't know my sources, Gunner for one, say it's made by Kart. But then again they all may be from the same factory. And yes it's very powerful, but mine laks much in range. Barely 30meters, I've installed a Cyma m14 socom in the stock, this one only shoots about 370fps, but its range is easily 40 meters.
It's made by KART, i just visited them :)
  • 1 month later...

Just found this in stock at Action Hobbies.

http://actionhobbys.co.uk/Kart-JAE100-M14-AEG-Tan_AN860.aspx

Black and tan in stock.

Their website says its 360 fps but when I spoke to them a while back they said 420...

Not a bad price, but I only really want the stock.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys! im new here and i just wanted to ask for some more info regarding this AEG. planning on fitting a G&P reinforced ver.7 gearbox in the kart JAE m14, this reinforced GB is a direct replacement for cyma m14s so im wondering will this work with the kart as well? some of u posted that the cyma receiver is a direct drop-in, has anyone else successfully tried this? have you encountered any problems? planning on making this a high fps project gun so im looking for all the information i can get before i purchase it this week. please help me out!

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i still haven't got a straight answer from you guys as to whether or not a full set of TM internals (including motor, motor cage, and trigger assembly) would fit in this JAE stock. as of right now, i have a fully built TM (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/asinapple8805/Airsoft%20Stuff/AEGs/DSC04282.jpg) that i'd like to do some kind of rifle stock swap. Any suggestions?

Archived