JAE-100 STOCK M14!

chas

Not much info on this one: there's a picture of one on EB's front page and it looks pretty sweet (if its the pic of an actual replica). It has a little drawing of a gearbox and says "metal gearbox" next to it, wich leads me to believe this will come as a complete AEG.

Maybe they have a designed a new gearbox or fitted a non M14 one in. Anyway, lets pray it can handle 500 fps.

http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/M14new.jpg

P.S. Im afraid it is indeed a picture of an actual JAE-100, not of a replica, because the scope that ismounted is the exact same one they use on many JAE pictorials.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as it keeps the TM m14 style hop unit then i'm interested. One gearbox is much like any other as long as the big springs don't crack it :)

(Actually that's a lie..... split gearbox FTW!! Make big springs easier to push in there hehe)

If they listen to you instead of making it in tan or FDE, Im kicking your *albatross*, buddy...

Cyma: if you were a guy Id blow you big time! Thankfully, youre just a company. Given the quality of Cyma's latest guns (ever since the whole chinasoft craze began) i expect this to be awesome.

CYMA, hmm... Thats not bad. Might be an excuse to see what all the hype is about. Although I'm not a terribly large fan of TM style M14's It wouldnt be too bad to have one as a target shooter (upgrade it to shoot like 700fps only to shoot at targets). We'll see if the cash is there then it's a maybe.

I personally would rather have this on a real rifle but thats another point that few wish to get in I'm sure :)

Archived