JAE-100 STOCK M14!

chas

Well we won't have long to wait :D

Paul Wong to gerorge show details 4:04 AM (2 hours ago) Reply

about one month

regards

Jesse^_^

2008/10/16

do you have any more information on the upcoming cyma jae-100 m14 like a release date specs etc. ?

--

Regards

CS Team

www.ebaybanned.com

Tel: 86 13416141494 (China) Fax: 9875 4455

E-mail: wwygood@gmail.com

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes.... My moneyus will soon be leaving me for this beauty... I hope its like$150 and not more, because I'd have to scrap the internals anyway.... Also, are there any ACM TD bipods? Cyma also makes the M14 RIS with trademarks, right?

Oh god, I see an aweosme DM rifle on the horizon.....

EDIT: Do Cyma M14 recievers have trademarkls fo springfeild armory? Or no? I am thinking a guarder RAS, VFC M14 SE barrel, VFC/G&P SEI silencer, harris or TD ACB bipo and an M3 scope would make it look so gloriously awesome....

Except that the TM internals probably wont fit because this gun will probably use a different gearbox to fit the different grip angle.

i have to HIGHHLY doubt that Cyma, or any other lower-end manufacturer for that matter, would invest in the R&D necessary to create a new, unique GB shell or find a way to fit another one into a M14 body. However i will believe that they would design a new motor cage for the TM-style V7 GB to fit in the JAE-style stock. I mean, look at what JLS did with their F2000.

i always love it when there is no info at all available on a weapon other than it MAY come out people say"there's no way it's TM compatible!". i see no reason to believe as such, so

either wait till it comes out or till we hear some more news before making unbased comments.

Has anyone noticed this is no longer on EB's website?

It's probably still in the queue to be made. Up till now the only mention of it on ebayBanned's website was really just a news/advertising banner on their front page, no actual product listing. It's not on the front page anymore as it's been rotated out and replaced by their replica Gen 2 Fast Mag announcement. Chances are, we'll probably not hear anything about the JAE-100 for a while and then an actual product listing will be added to the site.

• 3 weeks later...

They're selling tan colored ones too. And about it looking funny, I remember reading in the 'other' thread about the motor angle of the V7 gearbox being incompatible with the actual dimensions of the JAE100 stock so it looks to me that they just modified some parts to make it fit.

edit: Just comparing it with the real one right now, and man that's a BIG difference. Still, too cheap for anyone to complain about it.

Archived