ASTV - Airsoft Sniper Television

Christafuarion

Your videos are gold dude. 5 out of 5. I also subscribed(sniper6394)

really?

because I took a brief look while at work, and I have no sound here.

So all I saw was a guy on a sofa talking, and thought "great, another one..." ;)

Guess ill have to take another look.

I haven't seen it all yet but i got 2 things.

The volume.. Please, turn up the volume, i have to crank up my volume ALOT to barely hear anything.

and the beeping noise in the background is a bit annoying, but that's your camera i guess.

The first 2 were filmed with a computer camera, and the sound was indeed terrible. I was extremely disappointed myself.

And yes, the first 3 are me just talking, but the topics discussed were kind of bland. You can just skip episode 1 entirely.

However, episode 4 features disassembly, and maintainance of a VSR. The weather isn't permitting as of now, but episode 5 will be about camoflage, and will have a ghille in it. And episode 6 will probably be about shooting form.

Granted, these are for noobs. And the first three are incredibly boring for advanced players, such as yourselves, but are a gold mine of raw information for newer snipers. I had some friends who don't play the sniper role watch a couple episodes, and the said they learned a lot, and now had a lot more respect for the sniper role.

I apologize for the sound. That's a technical difficulty that's going to be fixed, but please be patient, as future videos will be of higher quality.

Like I said, these videos aren't for 'you'. They're for newer players.

So stay tuned for episode 5, where I explain how camoflage works!

Apologies for quality,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Archived