Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Right, I have a hell of a lot of questions about those DE M3 Super 90s..

This is acctually going to be my first Real shotty and, Its the first Airsoft gun in general I am getting Gitty about.. :) Its a Good thing I guess, But I Demand a Full review by someone or eberyone who has it.. :P

The DE 'tactical' is awesome, I've got one.

The stock is pretty solid yeah, and it's got a decent enough punch behind it when fired. Love mine to bits :) (it's a page back)

The plastic construction doesn't detract too much from it, both outter barrel tubes are metal. It's rather light but I don't see why people put a gun down because it's light, makes it easier to carry lol

Edited by Nicoli

you can never have enough shells, or maybe a drummag ;)

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

before you ask ,I have changed something on it .I've altered the bottom tube on the stock so its more out of the way when firing left handed with the stock folded. And I'm sure some of you will be happy to know the barstuardisation has finished :D , I decided not to bother with the foregrip, a bit ott maybe :rolleyes:

Hmm, coolio. Might look into that, looks a better fit than the one I have atm.

:zorro:

its 5mm longer than the shorty barrel, Doesn't bother me .The original sights fit on it well, you do need to put a larger headed screw in the front sight ,epoxy helps too .It is a good fit though

the mag is a top 1000 rnd winder .Notoriously rubbish ,but I've got mine working well. The mod is comparatively easy, as the feed tube is a spring .All you have to do is plumb it into the shell ,and attach it. The stock is an m4 one , don't know what sort ,I was given it :)

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Punky, is that one of those chinese 3-shooters?

I have a dire feeling that will be my next purchase, probably the folding tactical you have there.

How do you like it? Does the plastic construction detract from it in a big way?

Steve

ah sorry for missing out on this thread.

yes its one of those chink 3 shooters. its fantastic, i dont think the plastic detracts from it in a big way. because only the body is made of the black smooth plastic. everything else thats plastic is rubberised and feels really good, or else it's metal. since i tend to grab my shotty by where the barrel joins the body, i grab a handful of metal everytime and it just gives the gun this massively solid feel.

I have 17 for my M3 :mellow:

Punky, what's the stock feel like atm? Sturdy?

:zorro:

yea pretty sturdy. feels a bit... scratchy while slidig out, even after i've oiled the insides, but a minor niggle. once extended its pretty rock solid.

9 shells all mounted on the stock is a considerable amount, though.

yep :) and all i did was zip tie a sling mounted shell holder onto the stock. i's so clever :D

quoted for truth :D

:D