Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Double Eagle M56DL Shotgun (M1014)

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2928/pa240005hn3.jpg

Oh God! Someone PLEASE make a Review! I am Dieing! I can acctually afford to get one, but I would like to see an epic review first..

EDIT, Thanks a bunch Punky! I hadnt checked the thread for a while, so I didnt see your post.. Eye candy pls..

Edited by AirsoftHawaii90
Airsoft Surgeon M870 14"

GB-Tech M870 KAC RAS

PRO MAG Fore Grip

Speed Feed I Stock

Hmmmmmmmm.

Being new to shotties, I've never seen that foregrip... and now I'm thinking, with a pistol grip and a surefire flashlight grip... iiiiiiiiinteresting.... very interesting.

*runs off to HK distributors for pricing* =P

p.s.-what did that railed grip cost you?

had a creative morning, woo side saddle shell holder. old assault vest + scissors = shell holder :) lol

img0544oc8.jpg

HOOOOOOW does that shotgun cock???

EDIT: here is my shottie, its a TM and all the shells are TM

m3sn5.jpg

m31ie6.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, they were on my old phone camera

Edited by chownsy
There is no spoon. :o

On an a side note, has anyone ACTUALLY skirmished with one of these single-shot wonders?

I myself, have skirmished countless times with a SPAS but it was almost forgivable what with the 3 barrels.

Erm that DE M56 has 3 barrels....

I used to use a SPAS as my primary a few years back, and my M56 will be my primary at a woodland game on sunday to break it in.

Erm that DE M56 has 3 barrels....

I used to use a SPAS as my primary a few years back, and my M56 will be my primary at a woodland game on sunday to break it in.

What the hell?! I thought that was single barrel shotgun?! It uses TM technology then I take it? What on earth gave me the impression it only had one barrel I wonder... I went into firesupports store the other day and I picked up something that looked like that and it only had one barrel... Maybe it was an ACM.

That'd be the CAW. Single round shotguns, pah.

:zorro:

I've just looked up these DE's... I can't believe they've made their own model at *fruitcage* 320fps with rubberised parts.

They've pretty much trumped TM... And at 50 bloody quid...

I'm going to get one, my mind is set. Call a doctor, I've gone clone. (Parodoxically its not even a clone)

Im hopefully picking up the 56C model soon but may hold out to see if they continue with the Chinese trend of releasing full metal versions a few months later......further dreaming :blush:

I was kind of disappointed when i looked at a friends full length model, the inner barrel only goes half way :(