Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

picture004.jpg

Just a DE M3 with a few bits. The RDS doesn't look as bad as I thought, but I'll still probably take it off since I can't get my eyes to focus with it for some reason. The shells are also hard to get out of the holder, so I might have to sand off some of the material inside of the clamps.

It's not too special in comparison to some of the other shottys on here, but I still really like it. :D

I was hoping some one would ask that. :D

Honestly, it's pretty ghetto underneath the plastic clamp part. Basically the whole thing is attached with a layer of clear 5 minute epoxy, but I also drilled three new holes in the metal back piece for small screws (not long enough to go through the receiver and into the internal worky bits) for additional re-enforcement. The top rail for the RDS is attached using a similar method.

It's not been abused much yet but it seems to be surprisingly durable.

Really nice. I like the look of super short shotguns.

I would agree that the longer standard mag looks off though. A short flush one would definitely be nicer.

Maybe so, but less practical. The standard mags take 40BBs, the short ones only 20.

plus the standard mags are only 8 bucks a piece. :)

I am surprised that I am getting an average of 347FPS with just a 1j spring.

A flush mag would really set it off for photos though. But I agree, for skirmishing the long mag is more practical.

Anyway, very nice shotgun you have thar.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Seconded, but but the only thing that would improve its looks besides the flush mag would be a shell holder and fake/deactivated shells

Seconded, but but the only thing that would improve its looks besides the flush mag would be a shell holder and fake/deactivated shells

Well I thought about that, but! you can't see it in the pics but the receiver has a rail on it. So that might be hard, unly I can attached them to the stock. I am going to use an open reddot with it. and train for swift aiming in CQB. I want to turn this thing it to a terror for other players. :)

It shoots a nice 345FPS an is very easy to use.

Only downside I had yesterday, is that the mags wouldn't feed. Any body know why? os it due to the cold that the metal has schrunk?

on the topic of shell side-saddles, i've noticed those ACM single shot shell magazine shotties over on RSOV (they look like the Benelli M3 clones but with the M1014 tilting stock) and that they have a cheap side-saddle that holds 4 shells. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them (can they hold up for a days skirmishing or are they naff?)

Mind you, has anyone used/got one of those shotties on RSOV as i've been wondering if the tilting stock on them would fit on the UTG triple shot Benelli clone shotguns. (i know the stocks and pistolgrips from the JT3 shotguns - the ones that use the CA870 box style mags - fit the Benelli clones, as i currently have the pistolgrip from one on mine)

Neovenom, that shotty is amazing.

Ever think about picking up a different pistol grip to match the Mag dog front set?

http://www.innovativetactical.com/catalog/...products_id=270

your link doens't work. ;)

the stock is a part of the grip, so, removing the grip= removing the stock.

• 2 weeks later...

right, need help from any shottie owners who have the clone M1014 (M4) triple shot Benelli (two tone or normal) I need a picture of the gun without the grip and stock on it (namely a picture of the lug that attaches the stock/grip to the actual gun) Main reason being is i want to know if the collapsible stock will fit perfectly onto a normal Benelli M3 WITHOUT having to cut the lug (like you have to do on the G&P Collapsible stock)