Shotgun Picture Thread

Yep, it's a KHC maverick Model 88(bullpup mossberg M500/590)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/r...rick_review.htm

I thought it would be bigger :(

I heard the pump action was difficult as well, along with the model being very heavy but I'm not having any trouble with either. I do use airsoft shotguns frequently, including the TMs so I assume I'm just used to it (although using a verticle grip is new and somewhat awkward), I love this model so far ^_^

So... jealous...

it's only $100 a barrel Donut.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Yep, it's a KHC maverick Model 88(bullpup mossberg M500/590)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/r...rick_review.htm

I thought it would be bigger :(

I heard the pump action was difficult as well, along with the model being very heavy but I'm not having any trouble with either. I do use airsoft shotguns frequently, including the TMs so I assume I'm just used to it (although using a verticle grip is new and somewhat awkward), I love this model so far ^_^

it's only $100 a barrel Donut.

if you ever decide to sell let me know

The elitist *beep* within me got angry, seeing all the DE M1014's. So here's my CAW!

1236314734.jpg

Disgusting cellphone pictures, I'll get some pictures up with a real camera within the next few weeks (once my CIRAS gets here!)

1236314712.jpg

CAW/Echo1 M1014, and my no longer existing DE M3L. The sear in it stopped catching, so I gave it a couple good whacks on a nearby bunker, ROCKSTAR STYLE!

/No, I'm not actually angry.

//I plan on picking one up myself for the CQB Killhouse.

Same DE M3, but without the un-tacticool RDS and rail. I decided they were ugly and unnecessary. Also, with uber cool angle:

picture007.jpg

The sear in it stopped catching, so I gave it a couple good whacks on a nearby bunker, ROCKSTAR STYLE!

Haha, when an old cheap spring shotty crapped out on me I melee'd a wall with the stock and barrel repeatedly. It's definitely the most fun way to permanently retire an old gun. :D

Quick question. Does anybody know what type of inner barrels are used in Maruzen/G&P shotties? I need a nice reliable springer with some decent power (greater than my UTG M3) and some killer accuracy... ie a pump sniper rifle. I've been lookin' at the G&Ps but if they use custom barrels I may be out of luck.

Same DE M3, but without the un-tacticool RDS and rail. I decided they were ugly and unnecessary. Also, with uber cool angle:

picture007.jpg

Haha, when an old cheap spring shotty crapped out on me I melee'd a wall with the stock and barrel repeatedly. It's definitely the most fun way to permanently retire an old gun. :D

Just curious bud... The sidesaddle on there does it fit the shells fine or have you had to modify it. Also what sidesaddle is that? ATI? Tacstar?

Tacstar. :)

With everything left alone the shells were almost impossible to get in and (especially) out, but all I did to the saddle itself was leave the two center screws out so that it could flex outward and be less clamp-like. I also removed the paper wrapper from all of the shells to make them slightly thinner, and coated them a bit in thick silicone oil.

They still can be hard to get out with one hand, but usually as long as I wiggle them up and down before use they're fine. Not the most practical setup but hey...

Also loving the wood Jorge14.

To any and all who own the DE M1014, I know a few of us have had stock issues

Thanks to Punkypink who found the following link they are solvable with this allen key:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Hand+Tools...10/sd210/p77192

its the middle one in the set. Finding the right length/width one has been a bugger and a half!!

more pics now shes fixed:

img0706k.jpg

img0707z.jpg

img0709p.jpg

Edited by Nicoli
To any and all who own the DE M1014, I know a few of us have had stock issues

Thanks to Punkypink who found the following link they are solvable with this allen key:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Hand+Tools...10/sd210/p77192

its the middle one in the set. Finding the right length/width one has been a bugger and a half!!

:)

Is yr shell holder ABS/metal or cloth?

most people've gone for a saddle or something similiar fixed onto the shotty body, but i've got a nylon shell holder zip tied onto the stock instead.

On the plus side that pic does emphasise just how huge SPAS 12s really are.

Edit: Does anyone know of anybody with dremeling or pillar drill accessibility and skill to hollow out the neck area of my SPAS stock? I have had the stock and gun ready to go for ages, I haven't got round to getting it attached yet though, its really annoying: DSC01119.jpg

P.s. does anybody know if a morticing machine can handle plastics?

Edited by Kenworth W900
Hi everyone,

I was inspired by alot of the TM M3's with 870 full stocks people have posted on here so I decided to mod one myself. The main problem was I don't like to modify my guns in any permanant way, partly because I don't like hurting them :( and partly because I like versatility - I do like the full stock but I still like the pistol grip and wanted to be able to switch between them - this meant modding without the use of epoxy putty or glue or any chopping of the gun itself.

Here's what I started with:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Spo...st/DSCF0842.jpg

and here's how I've ended up:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/Spo...st/DSCF0845.jpg

and the grip and full stock are still totally interchangeable - the full stock has been dremelled inside and at the grip so that it fits nicely on the gun and it is all held in place by an original Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90 Full Stock Bolt (33cm long), ordered from UNcompany, which runs through the rear buttplate and through a small aluminium tube (provided with the full stock and then cut to fit). I'm really pleased with the result, its very solid and I think it will stand up well to skirmish conditions. I can change between pistol grip and full stock in about 5 minutes.

and here is a desription of how I did it that I sent to dannyboy upon request:

Ok, assuming you got an identical set of kit as me you should have; the stock, a buttcap with rubber buttpad, a long screw, a small aluminium tube and a little sockety thing wrapped in tape.

Whenever I mention cutting, dremmeling or filing I suggest you secure the part you're working on in a vice or workbench and obviously if you're dremelling wear goggles and a mask - inhaling plastic dust or getting a dremel head in the eye is not fun biggrin.gif)

You're not gonna need the socket thing with tape or the screw. The rubber buttpad is held on by two small phillips head screws which are accessible through some small holes if you need to get it off.

What I did was take everything off so I just had the stock, then I carefully tried to get the stock onto the gun as far as it would go and had a look to see what areas inside the stock were obstructing the gun and preventing it from fitting flush - once you've established this you need to dremmel the heck out of it - I can't really advise on how to do this you just need to carefully wear away at it and keep trying to carefully fit the stock flush until it will work.

Once you've done that get the aluminium tube and cut a section off it about 8cm long (use a small hacksaw), file the ends down nicely.

Get the plastic buttcap (without the rubber butpad attatched) and you should see it has two holes inside it (at the smaller, more 'tapered' end), dremel the middle (lower) hole downwards (and by that I mean if the other hole is 'up' you want to dremmel downwards, ie away from the other 'up' hole) about half a centimeter so that its more of an oval sockety shape than a round hole - what you're doing here is giving the bolt that will hold the stock in place more downwards clearance to reduce strain on it.

Now you can get your Benelli M3 Super 90 Full Stock bolt and put it through the 8cm aluminium tube with a small washer on the bolt at each end of the tube - feed the bolt through the hole you dremelled in the buttcap so that the tube is inside the buttcap and the end of the bolt sticks out where the grip is - feed the end of the bolt into the hole on the gun and push the stock and grip onto the gun so that it fits flush, then tighten the bolt fully from the buttcap end with a phillips head screwdriver, finally, put the rubber buttpad on and tighten the screws

Sadly they like to break. Still working on an alternative myself. Kenworth, ask Candyman, reckon he should be able to do it.

:zorro: