Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

i think these can go here...

dsc02738.th.jpg

dsc02737b.th.jpg

dsc02736.th.jpg

not the best pics, im not artistic with a camera :P just took a quick few when i finished the case...

also, ive just put the ghost rings back on the M500, and cant decide if it looks better with, or without.

when without, i just use a bead at the front. any opinions chappies?

cheers,

shmook

Anyone really good with gas shotguns? I did a search and i dont want to put up a thread but i recently tried out a shotgun and it was fun to use so i wanted to get one my self. So if anyone will help me out, please pm me. I might not check back in here.

Whoa triple post! Personally I like m500s much better without the sights. Also shmook is there any chance you have decent pics of the m1000 shell extractor?

sorry about the triple post, my computer and i are not really on speaking terms at the moment...

as for the pics of the extractor, i dont have any at the moment.

but your question may inspire me to strip mine down for a long overdue service if i get time this week.

i cant promise though bud ;)

meanwhile, though its not much help, you may want a look at this.

cheers for the feedback on the sights too, im thinking the same, cleaner lines :)

edit:

forgot i had this saved, its a mod for the extractor, may be worth a try?

linkity link

Edited by shmook
sorry about the triple post, my computer and i are not really on speaking terms at the moment...

as for the pics of the extractor, i dont have any at the moment.

but your question may inspire me to strip mine down for a long overdue service if i get time this week.

i cant promise though bud ;)

meanwhile, though its not much help, you may want a look at this.

cheers for the feedback on the sights too, im thinking the same, cleaner lines :)

edit:

forgot i had this saved, its a mod for the extractor, may be worth a try?

linkity link

I have seen the m1100 takedown but the pictures arnt good enough to get a quote. Also was that second link a joke? It takes me to pbs kids. I have seen a mod for the shell extractor here

m1100customextractorqk6.jpghttp://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...howtopic=104423

maybe thats the one you were trying to link to? Anyways if you end up stripping your m1100 because I really dont have the time or energy to do mine please send me pics.

Edited by airsofter0866

You'll find your link also goes to PBS kids. Ah, I'd forgotten about that. Gotta love ASCUK <3

Right, so I need to paint my M3. All the metal bits are getting blued, but obv I can't do that to plastic. Any suggestions on what colour/make would look right?

:zorro:

i like the extended mag tube on the M500. You not got a heatshield you can put on there Shmook?

i never thought about a heatshield rhino, i shall look into this further. cheers for the idea :)

I have seen the m1100 takedown but the pictures arnt good enough to get a quote. Also was that second link a joke? It takes me to pbs kids. I have seen a mod for the shell extractor here

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...howtopic=104423

maybe thats the one you were trying to link to? Anyways if you end up stripping your m1100 because I really dont have the time or energy to do mine please send me pics.

ha ha, your link is the same! i guess ASCUK dont like hotlinking or whatever it is called;)

anywho, that was the one i was linking to.

as for stripping mine, CBA at the moment, but then im not the one needing the part now...

dannyboy, if youre blueing the steel parts on your M3 (although i dont know what parts are metal on these), you should paint the furniture a wood effect, to give a sporter look. lose the pistol grip aswell. possibly get into detail such as a gold trigger, and polish/paint the bolt, things like that.

but thats just me, i love tactical shotguns as the next man too :D

edited cos i left the pic in...

Edited by shmook
dannyboy, if youre blueing the steel parts on your M3 (although i dont know what parts are metal on these), you should paint the furniture a wood effect, to give a sporter look. lose the pistol grip aswell. possibly get into detail such as a gold trigger, and polish/paint the bolt, things like that.

Been trying to lose the pistol grip for some time now. Not quite given up, but getting there -___- Love the look, but have had three break on me. This is how it looks currently. Heatshield, mag tube, barrel and choke will be getting blued, as will the bolt. Not sure on wood furniture, but I'm considering it. Would probably end up stained though.

Receiver is pretty much the only bit that'll need painting.

:zorro:

I'll see about M1100 bits photos when I get home. Mine's in a nice big plastic bag... Waiting for me to get albatrossed into trying to put it back together. Unless someone has a slightly broken Maruzen M870 (gas) that they'd trade for M1100... :D

The whole world disagrees with you. http://www.internetslang.com/CBA.asp

Not even the unpopular ones on urban dictionary think you're right. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CBA

In case anyone was wondering how well the extractor fix works, it does wonders. My friend installed it on his m1100 revision. It was barely noticeable, and instantly started ejecting properly again.

Edited by AnotherJesus