Shotgun Picture Thread

I need some help guys....

I installed a PDI 6.01 on my CA870. I had to drill the hole in the outer barrel because the outer diameter of the new barrel is slightly larger.

Anyway, if I were to install a G&P front kit, what would I have to do to get the inner barrel to fit through the hole in the outer? Is it any bigger? Is it metal? That might cause me some problems....

In that case then: no not bigger, tis the same as standard, so you will need to bore it out to a larger diameter, and yes it is metal.

Shouldn't be too much trouble though, any half decent hand drill will easily get through the metal used as outer barrel spacers, especially since you are only enlarging an exsisting hole. If you still think that need more drilling stability just find somebody with a pillar drill and you're away.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

I think the difference in 3shot and 1shot comes from certain word in your shotgun names, MODDAN. Namely "Slugster". That means they replicate the slug-firing pump-action "rifles" and not the shotguns.

The M500's that are cloned are the multishot versions, Marushin had plenty of variation in their shotgun lineup that had some wildly different specs.

nice work clot, looks good.

ill be building the same thing once my bits arrive. ill get some pictures of the process.

im getting some replacement arms from fire support, hoping that id get them quick, but

thats not realy happening,i think due to royal mail. wgc shop has them in but may not be

any cheaper when shipping customs etc are added.

"come get some!", is that a duke reference

not in the UK ben, sorry.

redwolf is probably your best bet. they do know tanaka's (well, clerence does), and have a decent range. not as good as they used to, but still commendable!

they built me a custom one and had it shipped inside 7 days too, so great service :)

ps, i dont work for them. neither am i their man-###### :P

it was a CL custom. not a tanaka though (see my posts above!).

it was an 'off the shelf custom', as in i didnt spec anything, but im sure they will build you one if you ask. clarence used to (may still do) build custom pistols, with varying degrees of customer satisfaction - search for threads about this.

they are helpful guys, give them a shout and see what they can do :)

ben, you have pm.

Anyone know if the Tacstar fore-end grip;

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002GO258S/ref=as...ASIN=B002GO258S

Will fit the ACM M500 SSB 'Cruiser' (shorty) version?

Straight fit, or need modding?

Want to make a Duke Nukem-esque shotty, as well as having a police-style Tanaka.

Ben.

Mine is the Marushin, but should be identical

Yup it fits. You have to take off the tension plate to get it to fit.

Also, the tape you see is holding the pins in, the sleeve doesnt slide over the pins like the original foregrip.

I will be threading the holes and putting bolts in shortly.

DSCF6128.jpg

Edited by Blood-Clot

yup it fits, did last night, as clot says it does not cover the arm pins so something has to

be done, its a little tight on the clone's tube, but gentle persuasion gets it on there. it could

possibly also do with shortening by 5mm, to get more threads on the nut at the front.

duke nukem look is the same i was going for when i introduced clot to these grips. damn him

for getting the shotgun before i did.

post-40305-1253692153_thumb.jpg

ps they can be found in the uk

Damn, I really wish I had some good before pics...oh well. When I recieved my SPAS the mag tube was dented pretty badly, the flash hider was missing, and the barrel also had some scratches. Lets just say it wasnt in the best of shape. I took some bondo and filled in all the dents and scratches, sprayed it black again and made a custom flash hider out of a copper pipe fitting. Looks wayyyy better! If you look really closely you can kinda tell the mag tube isnt right. It isnt perfectly round anymore but you cant really tell unless you are less than a foot away. But I dont mind since it looks loads better than it did before.

airsoftstuff002-4.jpg

airsoftstuff001-4.jpg