Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Have you taken off the outer barrel? The first time I took my m500 apart I didnt slide the barrel on all the way, it stayed on and seemed secure but it would wobble a bit. I just undid the grub screws on either side of the barrel slid it back a little farther(sometimes it takes a bit of wiggling to get it to slide back completely) and now its solid.

Well... it's not the barrel that wobbles but it's the frontgrip. And really A LOT.

Its not a fix as such, but i had a real steel composite (black plastic :P) forend on one of mine, and it was a tight fit. It made cocking harder, in a good way, and took all of the wobble and play out of it.

I think the foregrip needs a bit of dremeling to fit though, i'm not sure, as i got mine second hand.

With the wood, dont know if it will be the same, but maybe try shimming or packing it to tighten everything up.

Hope this helps,

Shmook

• 2 weeks later...

I've just sold my DE M56 so before I packed it up ready for shipping I had a play around with some bits out my spares box. Here's what I came up with...

Photo586.jpg

Photo585.jpg

Photo583.jpg

Photo584.jpg

Here's my parts list, nothing fancy...

• Clone RedDot
  • Velcro backed shell holder held on by electrical tape
  • Barrel mounted flashlight mount
  • Maglite torch

I tried it out around the house with the lights off and It is quite effective. The spare shells are within easy reach (if mounted the other way, and the Maglite and reddot work well together (the maglite has an LED bulb so its not too bright). I'm just sad that I've had to let it go :(

Josh

I've just sold my DE M56 so before I packed it up ready for shipping I had a play around with some bits out my spares box. Here's what I came up with...

How did you get on with that gun? I played around with my friends DE M56 and was taken back by the quality to price ratio. It out performed my SPAS12 in almost every category.

Just bought this gun from a fellow airsofter on another, local, forum:

30026250.jpg

It's a 6mm tri-shot Marushin Mossberg M500 equipped with an ATI top folding stock, a SureFire 623FA and some rather nasty looking shell holder glued onto the other side of the receiver.

The gun is in it's current state pretty much exactly how I want it to be, apart from a few details. The ATI stock is terrible, at best. So that needs to go and be replaced with a SpeedFeed stock. Also I will be carefully removing the shell holder with some Q-tips and alcohol. Other than that I'm pretty much going to leave the gun as-is. Apart from a shotgun heat shield with ghost sights.

And before you ask: Yes, there was a sale on Dr. Pepper and I bought four dozen.