Shotgun Picture Thread

I recieved my DE shotgun today. I've had the TM shorty and TM SPAS 12 and find even though the finish is not as lush as the finish on my SPAS 12 it out-ranges it and out-powers it. Haven't got many notable seams and I haven't got a problem with the plastic or metal anywhere however the plastic on the reciever does sound dubious when tapped with my nail.

For 50 quid though, I'm quite satisfied with it.

Edited by H.U.N.K
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

yes, but youll need to get your hands on an extra set of the real steels external parts like the sights and stock/grip set. then drill the holes in the barrel yourself.

the stock will need to be modified a little bit to make room for the larger rib behind the trigger guard.

if you really want an airsoft counterpart, i can and will build one for you. as long as you pay for everything of course.

Edited by Horsem4n

i had a 6mm ACM gas M500 in mind.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=3154

this one can be made to the correct barrel length:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1218

if you actually want to discuss it, please PM me.

Edited by Horsem4n
  • 2 weeks later...

post-17825-1264828276_thumb.jpg

DE M3 shottie with a home made torch attachment.

post-17825-1264828290_thumb.jpg

I zip tied a rail to the flashlight. Then attached it to the mount that came with the light.

I attached the circular part, that is meant for the light, to the shotgun tube instead.

It works well and it looks decent too, and it was free since I wasn't using the light and I had a spare rail.

I seen the 215 Gear Multi-Mission Retention Sling, looks like a good system to retention a shotgun or even a rocket launching tube such as a LAW.

I want to carry a short shotgun a a backup, but that looks like it would be banging into the back of my arm. I was thinking of just hooking a short length of webbing to my chest and slinging it diagonally across my back, with a weapon catch behind my hip on the support side. I figure I can drop my primary on it's sling, grab the pistol grip, and release the catch with my support hand; sort of like a scabbard draw without the awkwardness.

I've never used a weapon catch either, still not quite sure how it works.