Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

That Magpul shotty has got to be just about one of THE ugliest shotguns I have ever seen.

I guess it's due to the fact that more of a shotgun traditionalist or purist; I prefer full stocks (or collapsible [no M4 style]), no-rails forearm or with integrated light, ghost ring sights, and no pistol grip.

Basically this:

10.jpg

ACM M500 (6mm) converted to CO2.

Mods:

Private Parts cocking arms

Shortened out barrel

Drilled and tapped the gas block for macroline fitting

Spyder regulator

CCI 12 gram quick change

ATI tactical stock

Gas efficiency is great as I can clear all three loading tubes plus some on one 12 gram. Replacing the Aimpoint replica with a Cmore or Doctor replica.

snc13085.jpg

snc13088.jpg

the G&P ones are made to fit over a tube, not the squarish housing i thought was on the M3 springers.

So I take it you're familiar with them?

Any chance of a modification ending well?

Really want a lighted foregrip on my M3, and I'm having a hard time sourcing a real surefire one...

So I take it you're familiar with them?

Any chance of a modification ending well?

Really want a lighted foregrip on my M3, and I'm having a hard time sourcing a real surefire one...

im not familiar enough with the M3 system to say how to do it.

Would a G&P M870 "Mad Dog" Handguard fit on a Marushin M500 Cruiser?

If not, could you give me a link to a vert grip handguard that would? Thanks.

you can use real steel pumps and grips (with a little modification) on the marushin M500s

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SHT080-1.html

ACM M500 (6mm) converted to CO2.

Mods:

Private Parts cocking arms

Shortened out barrel

Drilled and tapped the gas block for macroline fitting

Spyder regulator

CCI 12 gram quick change

ATI tactical stock

Gas efficiency is great as I can clear all three loading tubes plus some on one 12 gram. Replacing the Aimpoint replica with a Cmore or Doctor replica.

*Piccys galore*

Having that regulator hanging from the pistol grip may be practical, but it makes the whole thing look like a paintball gun.

Why not implement a solution like this instead?

Having that regulator hanging from the pistol grip may be practical, but it makes the whole thing look like a paintball gun.

Why not implement a solution like this instead?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

That is interesting. Hmm, you have me thinking now. I would still have to route the macroline out of the buffer tube around the side of the gun and then up into the gas block. How did you route the gas into the gun?

Edited by 4boost

That is interesting. Hmm, you have me thinking now. I would still have to route the macroline out of the buffer tube around the side of the gun and then up into the gas block. How did you route the gas into the gun?

More or less exactly the way you described it. A small hole on the left side of the pistolgrip, and a microline shaped by heating it and then attaching it to a nipple on the gas reservoir. I'll get some pics up later, for your viewing pleasure.

More or less exactly the way you described it. A small hole on the left side of the pistolgrip, and a microline shaped by heating it and then attaching it to a nipple on the gas reservoir. I'll get some pics up later, for your viewing pleasure.

That would be much appreciated!

Doubtful considering the M1/M2 didn't have the option to be pump.

Then what the soddin ghell am I supposed to do? :P

/EDIT:

Weapon mounted lights used to be specific to particular models of firearm, and to some extent that is still true; for example, Surefire makes dedicated lights that replace the forends of the Mossberg 500[9] and Benelli M3 shotguns and the Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun.

According to the intarwebs, there's a lighted handguard out there for the M3 - Anyone able to source it?

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor