Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Maybe you guys can help me with my new M870...(Maruzen)

The gas tank holds gas fine, but whenever I put it in the grip, is expels gas freely until its either empty or I take it out.

I tried putting it in and all kinds of angles, nothing is working. The gas is shooting out of the top/bottom/sides of the grip.

Any ideas?? I got it to go in properly one time out of at least 25 tries. When I did, I took it out and put it back in the exact same way, and it didnt work.

Maybe you guys can help me with my new M870...(Maruzen)

The gas tank holds gas fine, but whenever I put it in the grip, is expels gas freely until its either empty or I take it out.

I tried putting it in and all kinds of angles, nothing is working. The gas is shooting out of the top/bottom/sides of the grip.

Any ideas?? I got it to go in properly one time out of at least 25 tries. When I did, I took it out and put it back in the exact same way, and it didnt work.

Is it new from a shop? If it is, contact them about getting it replaced with a working gun.

Do you have a full stock or pistol grip version?

Are you any good with taking guns apart and fixing them?

Is the gas coming out of where the gas tank fits in? It sounds like the pipe it connects to is missaligned or broken somehow.

Is it new from a shop? If it is, contact them about getting it replaced with a working gun.

Do you have a full stock or pistol grip version?

Are you any good with taking guns apart and fixing them?

Is the gas coming out of where the gas tank fits in? It sounds like the pipe it connects to is missaligned or broken somehow.

Its a pistol grip, which should answer your first question lol

I figured out that the hose somehow got worked loose, I took it apart and pushed it back on all the way. It worked itself looks in less than 15 shots, but now only leaks a little. Teflon tape will be on it soon enough.

Who has used an external air rig on this gun? I want decent range with ~8 BBs. Decent as in 70-80 feet. I dont play CQB, but I want to skirmish this. I may pick up a Tanaka M500 for longer range....not sure yet.

Plans so far are EdGI barrel, folding stock, and a metal body. Then Ill post pics. The folding stock is going to be a PITA, I already know....but worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

der-Loki I have questions about your M3:

Does any part of the modification permanantly alter the M3 in some way? (ie: to get that stock/RIS on there did you have to chop, grind or drill the base gun at all or use glue/putty to permanantly fix it in place?)

Does the stock setup incorporate the M16/M4 stock tube in such a way you could use other styles of M4 stock if desired?

Can the M16/M4 pistol grip be swapped out with other types of M4 pistol grip if desired?

Could this setup also be attached to a DE Benelli M4?

Can you make me one and how much would it cost? :)

Edited by p.briden

Does the stock setup incorporate the M16/M4 stock tube in such a way you could use other styles of M4 stock if desired?

Can the M16/M4 pistol grip be swapped out with other types of M4 pistol grip if desired?

It looks like you need to research this, made by Star.wink.gif

PS: nearly everything but the block mount can be switched with M4 stocks/pistolgrips....

m870kit3.jpg

m870.jpg

m870kit2.jpg

m870kit1.jpg

If that is the screw, then you can use RS AR's, as RS ones use the one-screw type.

I think the screw for the grip is a Gas M4 Grip stolen from WA, or a Real Steel Copy because the pictures show that there is

a lack of screw holes for the bottom plate. Which knocks out AEG...

Edited by Hot pot