Shotgun Picture Thread

you guys wont believe what i have in store for this thread. parts list:

BE M500 6mm shottie

KA tactical stock adapter

clone magpul M93 stock (cause i couldn't find a real one)

genuin magpul MOE grip

genuin magpul MBUS sights (scored for 75 actually)

small RIS kit for the front of the gun to mount the front MBUS sight and the next part

Battleaxe PEQ-15 (the one with the green laser)

and a RDS to be announced

just waiting on the parts to come in the mail so i can put it together and jiz my pants before you guys do.

Edited by Horsem4n
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

you guys wont believe what i have in store for this thread. parts list:

BE M500 6mm shottie

KA tactical stock adapter

clone magpul M93 stock (cause i couldn't find a real one)

genuin magpul MOE gripgenuin magpul MBUS sights (scored for 75 actually)

small RIS kit for the front of the gun to mount the front MBUS sight and the next part

Battleaxe PEQ-15 (the one with the green laser)

and a RDS to be announced

just waiting on the parts to come in the mail so i can put it together and jiz my pants before you guys do.

Sounds almost like a project I made a while ago. It's called the GodMod.

Concept sketch:

23674254.jpg

The result:

26017422.jpg

A friend made a custom 'tinny strip that goes from the front to the back of the gun, and also the custom heatshield.

yeah, i remember your old godmod M500. it has always been my inspiration to make an overly tactical shotgun. well, that and the rock river arms M870s.

but anyway, im a good ways along with it, had to change out the M93 stock with a UBR stock. the M93 stock i found looked horrible and the tolerances were off, not allowing me to mount it to the gun. so, i got a genuine UBR stock in hopes that will fit.

other changes include a knoxx specops forgrip and a magpul AFG2

everything is in the mail, i cant wait to get my hands on the rest of the pieces.

that looks damned good man! i am leaving mine is the full length due to not being able to figure out a way to secure a couple things together during my last attempt at a shortening job.

but now i know that i want to paint the rest of it FDE to go with my magpul furniture.

im also thinking of replacing that knoxx grip i mentioned with a full RIS kit.

most of the big HK shops have that stock kit. its no big secret.

Edited by Horsem4n

im still planning on getting one of those. they are sweet. the only thing is that i wish one could disable the single fire mode as it would be mostly useless for me and it would raise eyebrows at fields(in terms of how powerful it is in single fire, limiting my engagement distances). but i cant actually remember how powerful it actually is in single fire mode.

anyway, i got my UBR stock last night and it fit right on. and god is this thing sexy. ill be taking pics to post up on airsot builds tonight, so ill post some here too.

its not finished yet, i still have to get an EOTech (real or fake) and wait for the knoxx pump to come in so i can mount the AFG. im also still waiting on the PEQ box.

Yay! I just purchased a short chinese M500 for 50$, because one of the charging arms is broken. Think Im going with steel ones, as the pair is only 22$, instead of the Marushin ones, wich are 7$ a piece, Also, I think that by shortening the pump and the tube under it I will put a lot more stress on the charging arms.

Is it true that the KA kit only takes GBB grips? Im getting everything chinese Magpul: MIAD, M93R stock, sling and that short MOE front grip.

the king arms kit took my magpul MOE grip (genuine, not PTS) pretty fine. no modification needed, but it does have some uneven gaps between the grip and the adapter. you'll see it in my upcoming pics, it doesn't look bad and it feels comfortable to hold. i don't think a GBBR grip will fit any better or worse.

if you can find the PTS, G&P UFC or Star M93 stocks, get those. don't go for the A&K ones if you find them anywhere. but ill say again that i installed one for real steel armalites and it fit perfectly. i would try for a AEG version. chances are that version will be more solid over a GBBR version but either would fit great.

also, wait to see how the UBR looks on mine. its choice.

i got my shotgun with steel charging arms and Hogue furniture for 150. that was an awesome deal.

Edited by Horsem4n

It's a Walther P99 (as if it wasn't ugly enough from the get-go) shoved up the *albartroth* of one of UTG's *fruitcage*-ugly made up "shotguns".

Or in short: Utter *fruitcage* retardation.

Show me your gas-powered tri-shot semi-auto shotgun then, mister negativity.

• Like 2

lol, exactly! those things are awesome.

pics of my shotty will have to wait another day. i forgot to take pics at work and i left the shotgun there forgetting i was going to take pics.

maybe waiting another day wont be bad, that PEQ box should arrive any day now.

you stuck a maruzen m1100 system in a CAW M1014 and mounted a mini reg with a c02 cartridge in the grip? if im wrong, then whats with the hose?

if i'm right, why no rout the line directly up into the gun from the grip instead of externally?

Edited by Horsem4n

you stuck a maruzen m1100 system in a CAW M1014 and mounted a mini reg with a c02 cartridge in the grip? if im wrong, then whats with the hose?

if i'm right, why no rout the line directly up into the gun from the grip instead of externally?

I'd say that only one end of that hose is connected, to the grip as that's where the maruzen shotguns get their gas from(rear of the reciever) and that the other end is disconected from an external gas rig.

'Corse I could be wrong.

I think he's asking of why rig it for external gas, and not implant the internal reservoir the 1100s have. Well first of all it depends on the m1100, the full stock variant has the reservoir in the stock, and it is much larger than the grip reservoirs. Second an m1100 on external gas is a whole different beast, and is probably the best shotgun on the market (unless you can mill out better parts for a tanaka).

The hose is for external regulated Co2 use. It's just a little long and coiled over, there is a connecter right behind the trigger guard.

With a new piston head and a new extractor, I have been running at about ~160PSI and get just awesome spread with 9 BB's along with about 75-100ft effective range.

The internal gas tank pushed about 5 BB's 40ft.

Edited by Username_Here