Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

@heroshark, jimbo68: Thank you!

@TeowneD:

The stock is homemade by my teammate, who is a carpenter in real life. It is made exclusively for the TM M3, so it didn't need any mod. The butt-plate is came from a cheap ACM Mossberg. Unfortunately the stock is thin in some point, particurarly where it fits to the body, so I will strenghtening it.

By the way, I think the original pistol grip is more comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my Tanaka 870 from a chap in France for a bargain deal

3457880f.jpg

Tonight I'm going to swap the furniture over as I'm not to keen on wooden look. It's got a few problems to resolve like hammer needs to be replaced and failure to eject last shell but a good friend of mine recently got one who had similar problems has sorted them out, as well as modifying it to be completely field strippable as per the real steel.

I'm undecided as to what to do it yet regarding the stock, tempted by a ATI M4 stock adaptor and possibly a surefire repro grip, and a mag tube extension is a defiant need

More pics to follow tonight!

Edited by Sleepy_UK
  • 5 weeks later...

Recently got a hold of this beauty:

32299077.jpg

A rather nice Tokyo Marui SPAS-12 with the metal folding stock.

Rather nice piece of kit, works perfectly. I also received a StrikeSystems shell holder and a few cloned shells in the deal, so I'm very happy. Will let the little bugger see some combat on saturday in a CQB game. :)

Quick question concerning all the flashlight front ends I've seen: I've got a Maruzen M1100 inbound and I'd love to mount a light onto the shell tube on the front, but I've yet to find any proper mounts for them, anyone want to direct me towards some? I'd go the MP5 foregrip route, except I've got an MP5 around in need of one of those and it would certainly murder me for splitting one in half.

What you need there, notrabies, is a SureFire 620T:

SureFire_620T_LRG.jpg

I just linked to the first retailer that came up on google. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there. And there's also eBay to consider. I recently saw one of there on there, and the winning bid was not bad at all. But although the light is made to fit real-steel 1100's and 11-87's, there is no guarantee that it will fit a Maruzen 1100. But some light modification will take care of that.

hmmm, thought i'd stuck some pics up of my latest SPAS 12 folding stock shottie. Ah well, soon fix that :D

SPAS120003.jpg

SPAS120002.jpg

only thing missing is the cover on the front pump, but if i can get ahold of a smokeys foregrip again (like i used to have) won't really matter ^_^

and finally a picture of the "Twins"

SPAS120001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...