Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

What you need there, notrabies, is a SureFire 620T:

I just linked to the first retailer that came up on google. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there. And there's also eBay to consider. I recently saw one of there on there, and the winning bid was not bad at all. But although the light is made to fit real-steel 1100's and 11-87's, there is no guarantee that it will fit a Maruzen 1100. But some light modification will take care of that.

Ooh, I like the look of that a lot, and I'm fairly confident that it will fit really well. Now in addition to my M1100, I've got a second hand Maruzen 870. The thing is gorgeous, but power on green gas in nonexistent past 1 bb per shot. I've never run something on external air or CO2, but I'm willing to try. Any pointers?

Horrible cell phone picture:

post-48849-0-23298000-1304710996_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think I ever posted my shotgun. I took this pic a few months back. I was going to wait until I had gotten a better optic and a flashlight to post a pic, but I havnt gotten around to fixn my 552. Have a nice G&P torch on there now, but not near it to take pics and I feel like posting this now.

0224011533.jpg

It's a Chinese 6mm M500 with real magpul parts, a falcon ergo ris and a king arms stock adapter.

• Like 1

very nice! I would use the stock on something else but thats just me. Just put a rail on my grip. Need to get pics up!

Edit: haha Spud just saw your gun. Mine has the same stock but its the other version. How far back does the pump go on that? Tri shot?

Edited by FHairsoft1

My 2 shotys! Top one is an old(I've had it about 9yrs) TM tri shot. I have had some issues with the stock. Right now it spins around :( I just installed the rail for the vert grip, was going to put an AFG on it but I kinda like the vert grip and I dont have an AFG. Bottom one is Bravo or UTG tri shot. Made the custom wood grip, going for the Book of Eli look, ofcourse working with wood I didn't get it fit quite right and it cracked hence the tape, but it worrks very nice!

DSC00360.jpg

My 2 shotys! Top one is an old(I've had it about 9yrs) TM tri shot. I have had some issues with the stock. Right now it spins around :( I just installed the rail for the vert grip, was going to put an AFG on it but I kinda like the vert grip and I dont have an AFG. Bottom one is Bravo or UTG tri shot.

How is the barrel holding up with that vert grip. I found that the plastic machine box that holds the barrel up flexes when I fitted a similar grip, I never used it much because I was worried about the gun snapping in half!. I put a torch on there instead :D.

Finally got a side saddle cut down and sorted, pretty happy with the look.

P1010917-1.jpg

P1010928.jpg

If anyone's after something similar that's easy to attach to airsoft shotguns, check out http://www.3gungear.com/

Needed cutting down to clear room for the pump action on the springer tri-shot of course (sadly, because full sized it looked awesome) and if you do go for one, make sure your first port of call is to stick some shells in and leave the elastic to stretch out for a good few weeks, seriously too tight when you first get it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It gives you quicker access to spare ammo, as it's stored in the buttstock, instead of having to rummage around in pouches or pockets after your sidesaddle runs out!

Do they take airsoft ammo though? I've never compared it to real steel... I should do, as I have boxes of both lying around, just not got round to it!

Do they take airsoft ammo though? I've never compared it to real steel... I should do, as I have boxes of both lying around, just not got round to it!

TM mag-shells are larger than 12bore, but not quite as big as 10bore.

Maruzen shells are approximately the same size as 16bore.

I don't know about other shells.

Actually, I find that Marui shells do fit the SpeedFeed stocks. Or at least they do fit in my SpeedFeed III 0250:

32556089.jpg

32556091.jpg

Although it is a snug fit, and they are not the easiest to remove, but they do fit. My 0250 has also seen some use, so maybe the wear and tare made the shells fit?

And the Marui shells are quite a bit larger than real steel shells, so I seriously doubt that two will fit on top of each other:

32556092.jpg

• 2 weeks later...