Shotgun Picture Thread

Slightly OT: I really want a go on my friend's dad's Lee-Enfield No4 that is converted to a bolt action shotty in 20 bore. (sorry, twentieth pound ;) )

Sticking with the OT, is your friends' dad an instructor with the cadets? Was chatting to a mate of mine yesterday, who said his boss has one, and I'm guessing the are quite rare :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Shell ejecting Masterkey... more win than that topless cheerleader parade with the hundred foot chocolate teddie bear and the F-16s doing aerial acrobatics choreographed to the music of Queen.

Now get it attached to one of those TOP M4s, then you're really cooking with flame-thrower fuel.

Some pics of my last custom: Tanaka M870 Masterkey, with my other shotgun (Airsoft Surgeon Slugshot).

This thread should be closed on that note. This needs to be hooked up to a GBBR for some more win, although I'm not entirely sure that's possible, its like adding icing to the already iced cake.

Edited by frogfish

Frogfish take a look into the M4 under the barrel, you can see the hop up adjustment wheel, It's a GBB-R jajaja

Kaworu, nothing it's imposible. First, I would cut the back area where the stock is attached. Then I would thread some kind of adapter to the RIS in the top of the receiver, and ready to go.

I agree, really agree, nothing is impossible, but...

I also use the M56 as CQB weapon with stock, so i won't cut the stub at all... just protect with gaffer-tape or make a wooden stub for her. (Book of Eli? no...) About the adapter, maybe i gonna go with a "decent" RIS on top and a adapter.

Just ideas for now...

See ya! []'s

Frogfish take a look into the M4 under the barrel, you can see the hop up adjustment wheel, It's a GBB-R jajaja

Well my mind just exploded please excuse me while I clean off my desk.

May I ask, did you make the mount, or did you scavenge it from another masterkey?

Sticking with the OT, is your friends' dad an instructor with the cadets? Was chatting to a mate of mine yesterday, who said his boss has one, and I'm guessing the are quite rare :)

No. He does all that living history stuff though.

I crashed round there once, in the spare room. Woke up the next day and realised just how much stuff I hadn't noticed in the dark the night before. Everything from a small cannon, up to a blackpowder musket.

And that was the stuff outside the locker.

Apparently he also has a Thompson in a small calibre.

I am in the process of making some changes to my long neglected Maruzen CA870 "Pocket Sniper". It is fully upgraded internally, but I am in the process of making some changes to its appearance.

I know that with some modification, real steel stocks can be made to fit the CA870s. In fact I fit an ATI pistol grip stock to it years ago shortly after 888 created his website about modding these fun little guns. The question I have now is about fitting real steel forearms to the Maruzen CA870s. I have seen photos in this thread with what appear to be real forearms fit to the 870. I have searched on this subject but can't find too many details. What does this entail? Is it a simple drop in replacement? Some minor modification? Major hassle?

I appreciate any help I can get on this subject.

This is my "masterkey". It's nothing special, just the Maruzen 870 in the G&P Kit. Attached to a Classic Army RIS. (Which is the first airsoft rifle I ever purchased, over 7 yrs ago. While it only shoots around 270 ish, it has never had anything replaced internally and is still running fine.)

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my "masterkey". It's nothing special, just the Maruzen 870 in the G&P Kit. Attached to a Classic Army RIS. (Which is the first airsoft rifle I ever purchased, over 7 yrs ago. While it only shoots around 270 ish, it has never had anything replaced internally and is still running fine.)

Just curious what your gas system is with the masterkey. I was thinking about doing the same to my M870, but I realized I wouldn't have any way to power it.

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

My two blasters, Both ACM M500's.

Internal work done to re-seal everything correctly

The top one has a custom rail bolted on, as well as a Guarder Aimpoint and NC Star Light/Mount. It's also sporting a real steel ATI Mossberg stock.

The bottom one was cut down by myself, as well as re-did the loading mech to work in the MUCH shorter loading tube. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

Edited by Lt Plisken