Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my m1014 shotgun.

hey dude how did ya get that rail onto the top of the receiver? I have a shorty version of the m3 and i've always wanted to put an optic...my sights were shot off.

-brendan

hey dude how did ya get that rail onto the top of the receiver? I have a shorty version of the m3 and i've always wanted to put an optic...my sights were shot off.

-brendan

Its the M4 super 90, it comes with the rail from the factory.

-brendan

the DE M56DL comes with the rail on the top of the receiver. if you want a top rail on your shorty m3, you can either drill holes and attach the rail with screws or just use really strong glue and glue it on. my buddy glued a rail onto his shorty m3 and it holds great.

no, take it apart and put it back together again. There is a trick to getting it back together again.

Put the BLACK bar in it's hole and tilt it up as far as it'll go, then slide the gas block and slider part under so that the black bar is in the correct place. Don't force it back together, be patient. When it's all aligned right, it'll slide together with very little effort. Also make sure the rotating bar on the outside of the gas block is in the foremost position towards the barrels.

Edited by WhiteHawksan

no, take it apart and put it back together again. There is a trick to getting it back together again.

Put the BLACK bar in it's hole and tilt it up as far as it'll go, then slide the gas block and slider part under so that the black bar is in the correct place. Don't force it back together, be patient. When it's all aligned right, it'll slide together with very little effort. Also make sure the rotating bar on the outside of the gas block is in the foremost position towards the barrels.

By black bar. . . you mean the fake shell lifter?

I figured it out, the spring of the pump blocker (or whatever that thing is called) was jamming the hammer and when that happened, no matter how hard I pulled the trigger nothing happened.

Therefore, I was confusing a problem with the hammer with a problem with the trigger. . . oh well, live and learn.

Phew, managed to smooth out the action and make the trigger work well. . . these ACM clones sure do need some work....

Still, this thing is kickass. . . I think I'll get a nice RS stock for it. . .

That they do, they're a right pain to work on. You'll spend half of it's life trying to keep it gas-tight. But when it works. It has the racking action like no other airsoft gun. :D