Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Wanted one of these for awhile and Evike's price wasn't too terrible so...

G&P 870 "Mad Dog"

What do you think of the external quality? I've had a gas Maruzen Mad Dog forever now, and I've thought about getting one of the G&P's and stripping the furniture off it.

Edited by notrabies
  • 2 weeks later...

They'll always have a special place in my heart. A TM shotgun was what I used for my first several games.

judgeman it does. But so did my G&P so I imagined it was a design intention rather than flaw.

And the M1014 certainly isn't perfect but for like $70 its hard to beat..

Cheaper isn't always better, but to each their own. I put shotguns through more abuse then most people put their AEG's through. I think it may have to do with my retard strength but that's debatable.

I'ma get me one of them gas powered M500 shotguns as soon as I figure our how the hell Renegadecow and Heroshark did their shotgun wizard thing with the magazine / tm shells.

11 days. 30 shots.  30 minutes into a game.

Mine lasted only 3 days after 50 shots my piston blew. Haven't been able to get the thing working again even with a replacement piston. Well at least I have my TM Spas to fall back on.

PSA: Do not buy these, I know like 5 other peoples whose new G&P's broke aswell

Edited by Devo11

Glad everything fit dude! Looks good.

Thanks, in case anyone else wants to do the same thing, it requires filing down 2 nubs on the barrel and some lube/filing on the inside of the receiver where it meets the bolt. Its easy work though, and has really nice results.

A bit more bog standard than the majority I've seen here, but I'm proud to have got it sorted:kPQrleg.jpg

Had to, retap the gas tank for longer screws, replace the gas line, make a long broad nut to hold the extended magtube on and spend considerable time sorting the main tube spring out, and make a steel extractor. Works perfectly now flinging shells about 8 feet with barely any jams.

Best £100 I ever spent!