Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Ah, I see how that works now. Very cool system and overall looks very similar to what I ended up using- the main difference being that by using the original locking mechanism, he didn't have the issue I've been having over trying to friction-fit a cap that can be removed by hand but provides enough force to make the shells feed.

I ended up redesigning the endcap so it now rotates to lock in place, and shortened it to fit two shells in the tube. Don't know if I want to glue them back to back like he did, I have enough shotgun webbing and gear that keeping them as individual shells might be easier to carry.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/catbarf/Airsoft/100_0301_zps908485ef.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/catbarf/Airsoft/100_0302_zps5f815ccd.jpg

my maruzen shotties, both are full metal, rock solid and heavy! but since I had to use an G&P 870 receiver for the m1100, I had to cut the slot so the charging handle doesnt hit, but i left the rest for if I ever find somebody with a proper mill to cut the rest of the slot cleanly, other than that and the 870 trades, i love it. With the schaap lifter, a steel extractor and a bunch of various reinforcements inside, and this is a mean beast!

*also the metal trigger guard was a PITA to fit

o31.JPG

tl18.jpg

gm1p.jpg

Edited by TnL
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

MODDAN, that is awesome sir! good work on that.

I just wish i could get a fold stock for my TM SPAS 12, then i'd upload some pics!!

This is a necro, however this post was the first one that came up when I clicked in the thread. Anyway it is possible to fit a KJW Stock on a Mauri, there is no modification required. The only thing is that stock will not lock back unless you modify it to do so.