Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Here you go. This guy is awesome.

http://unisodachi.militaryblog.jp/e469317.html

The bmod actually seems kinda simple with the right tools and skills. No challenge for an airsoft company, so either Marui makes this as a kit, or someone will clone the G&P kits and adapt them for the TM.

Really hope Marui does it: I think it would cost 400$ as a full gun.

I am sorry that you and a reply are overdue.

It is the gas tank of "GP391 M870 6 Position Extended Buttstock" made from G&P which is being used by this reconstruction.

The connection method of the gas tank my Tokyo Marui M870 processes a screw inside the gas route by the side of a main part,

adds the end connection of a gas tube, and connects it with a gas tank.

However, since the main part only shaved off screw processing inside a gas route, and a part of trigger guard, it can also be returned to M870 of an original state.

Those processings are performed and the gas tank is installed for the inside of a pistol grip into through and the stock tube for GBB.

1175262_1411793365714259_1489368998_n.jp

1229876_1411793069047622_1591839978_n.jp

Although I am using HFC134a chlorofluocarbon here, once it fills up gas completely, discharge is possible about 25 times.
However, since it becomes easy to flow through a liquefied gas into the vaporizing chamber inside a main part in case of this system, unevaporated gas is emitted several times from the first discharge.

However, since white smoke comes out more violently than a muzzle of a gun, I who have shot am pleasant. :D

Although it is the parts used for the gas route used for these reconstruction, in the portion attached to G&P products, only a gas tank and the parts for a part of tank fixation are used.

At attached gas hose and end connection of G&P products, since it was vulnerable, a gas hose and end connection newly because of connection needed to be exchanged.

In addition, although the additional pipe for keeping a gas tank from entering is put into the rear, in accordance with required length, it is starting by itself.

In addition, RIS which I am using for a pump removed the regular pump, and has only stopped RIS for M4GBB with the screw.

When it was G&P M870 RIS Forearm Set, since the path of the magazine tube by the side of G&P products was thin, use to Mary was not completed.

Edited by umisodachi

Though regrettable, since the gas tank made from G&P is used, by this reconstruction, it will become half rather than the capacity of the gas tank of an original Marui regular article.

It considers converting the stock tube itself into a gas tank from now on.Expectation is carrying out reservation of capacity equivalent to Marui by Colet.

However, the manufacture here is likely to require time.

Although I am sorry, it is forgotten to take the photograph in the middle of manufacture of a pump.

About the pump for shotguns made from G&P currently sold at present, attachment is difficult, and processing is required.

However, since G&P is due to manufacture the part for Tokyo Marui M870 by a future schedule, it may be good to wait for sale from now on.

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3338

Jesus.  That G&P thing looks mean as *fruitcage*.  Like it lives on diet of small babies.

Having rails on top and on the pump makes sense, you can actually use those.  All that chunky stuff just behind/around the muzzle seems really pointless to me.

No different to fully railed ARs surely? Mount lights and PEQs e.t.c. up at the front.

Edited by hitmanNo2
  • Like 2

Quite different I'd say.  You're always going to have your support hand on the pump, ready to cycle the action after each shot right?  Putting something like a light all the way up there just wouldn't make much sense (to my mind anyway) when you could just get the railed pump instead and put the accessory in question right next to the hand you're going to use to activate it.  I suppose you might potentially same some light/laser splash on the mag tube or the end of the barrel, but it's going to comparably be very slow and inefficient to manipulate compared to simply mounting stuff where you can hit the buttons without having to move your hand.  I certainly wouldn't be putting things way out there personally.

If people wanna rock it then hey, crack on, it's airsoft.  I'm sure lots of folks will just like the fact it looks different, which is entirely their choice.  But when most people have a rail on an AR (or indeed any rifle) they tend to put their electronics in such positions whereby they can press the switches with a simple movement of a thumb, not having to reach somewhere with the whole arm, hence why I would say it's different.

Edited by CKinnerley

I mean yeah, if you're using one of those extra long coiled-wire remote switches that look like the cable from the handset on a standard old house phone i.e. the type which always seem to come with clone lights/lasers, then that'd work.  But I don't see many people actually using those in game to be honest and I don't think a lot of players would like the aesthetic.

If you're nuts you could always get the G&P buffer tube adapter for the Maruzen M870/M1100 and find a way to rig that on, as that also includes a little tank inside the buffer tube.

This guy right here: http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=9377

Should work, but I'd certainly expect some modifications required on the fitment and gas line side of things.

Edited by notrabies