Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

I just looked that up, it is pretty ugly, not to mention it jammed up a ton (I'll give it was a prototype).

I was almost considering building up a M500 in the manner of the Knoxx Sidewinder kit, but even that seemed to ugly for me. Although it could hold a ton of rounds! Combine that with a HPA tank and you could be launching 5 round bursts all day.

Edited by nieb15
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yes I know there's been lots and lots of TM 870s on here so please dont bite me  :unsure:  I love mine.

Ive done a a simple custom job of fitting the G&P extended mag tube and barrel-mag tube brace (I think thats what you call it?) and removed the RIS and foresight which in my view looks more traditional as a shotgun should look.

DSCF8185.jpg

DSCF8196.jpg

DSCF8190.jpg

[/uDSCF8198.jpg

RL]

Edited by MrManiac
  • Like 2

I'm not positive, but I believe the entire MCS kit and it's parts are only available to LEO/MIL. I looked into doing the same build as Kojak a few months back.

Speaking of, what is the base for your shotty Kojak?

They (Remington) used to sell MCS parts as spares over the phone but someone put a stop to it.  The only short forend I could find for sale recently went for silly money due to the artificial rarity.  You could probably get an LEO buddy to order one (or get two and scalp the spare). 

Mine is based on a CA870 clone--RS furniture required major modification to both the gun and the new parts.  

• 2 weeks later...

m87o.jpg

All G&P bar the C-More sight, the shells are pish though, they have wee bb in them, it's like 16 baby rattles n there, I'm in the process of emptying them but they're tough wee cnuts to open
It's a 350fps single shot laser

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...