Shotgun Picture Thread

I really want to get my over under design finished this thread has some gorgeous inspiration, I have a trigger mech sketched out and am debating which shells to use they would need to be gas in shell so either goblin or the tanaka?

Madbull are supposed to be the best shells for the Tanaka shotgun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Wingmann - how did you get the shell holder on? Do I need to disassemble the gun?

No need to disassemble anything. There are two pins crossing the body that you will substitute with the ones in the kit. Punch one, swap it, punch the second and repeat. Remember to place the threaded side of the new pins to the left of the body. That's all.

No need to disassemble anything. There are two pins crossing the body that you will substitute with the ones in the kit. Punch one, swap it, punch the second and repeat. Remember to place the threaded side of the new pins to the left of the body. That's all.

Thanks got it :)

I hope someone puts a guide on how to install the Magpul Forend on it :0

post-56800-0-31225500-1407374899_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drifty

Finally got one :) .Removed the rail ,sawed the barrel .Fitted an ati heat heat sheild and modded some different sights on it. Beautiful, simple and works well unlike my acm m500.

http://s283.photobucket.com/user/heroshark/media/P1010958_zpsc3a4abf1.jpg.html

http://s283.photobucket.com/user/heroshark/media/P1010956_zps290a5651.jpg.html

P1010957_zps183f3556.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I filled it up with a can of gas that wasnt very full. today's temp was about 100 degrees. I got off 75 shots with one full fill. I will try again tomorrow...hopefully I can hit 80's

Interesting.

I can only get about 50 shots and a bit in 3bb mode @ 25°C ambient temp.

Edited by onizuka-gto

That's weird my friend says he only gets 3 or 4 shells from the full size 870 which I assumed to have a larger tank.

Want the breacher so bad.

That's because the breacher gas magazine can take higher pressure.

It seems to be green gas compatible straight out of the box, unlike the tactical which is only rates for 134a aka duster gas.

My Breacher arrived last week.. I now have both the M870 Tactical and the Breacher though the Tactical is soon to be sold. No need for that now I have this baby! Absolutely in love with it! Apologies for the rubbish iphone low light photo, my camera has gone walkies worryingly! 

image-3.jpeg

• Like 2

Haha I thought of you whilst I was building it mate!! That and my M&P are literally the best thing that has happened this month easily!! Haha

As for the pumps fitting it's a no go unfortunately. I wanted to put the G&P half railed grip on there but it's completely the wrong length and the mounting brackets doesn't match up with the actual pump. Really disappointed me, it's the final piece of my puzzle.

If you're wanting to put the rail on id get a tactical length and cut the barrels, or wait for G&P to release a railed pump grip which I reckon is inevitable.. (I'm praying) Although saying that when we had the two open I did notice the breacher has a couple of internal improvements..

Edited by DeltaZero