Shotgun Picture Thread

A railed pump would be great, but I doubt anyone will have one out for sale anytime soon.  :(

I'm gonna see if I can rig up an X2 to a small rail section or a Thorntail style mount to free up a little extra room on the existing

pump. 

Ahhh didn't realize "railed pump" could mean this:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=HEP-TM-001&search=searchItem&rs=hep&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

A railed pump would be great, but I doubt anyone will have one out for sale anytime soon.  :(

G&P offers different lengths ofr just 35-45$.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/g-p-full-rail-shotgun-forearm-set-b-for-g-p-m870-short-black.html#.VKPvynuFCpo

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/g-p-shotgun-forearm-b-set-for-marui-m870-full-rail.html#.VKPvxHuFCpo

Neither of those will fit the Marui M870. G&P do make one for the Marui but only in one length and it will not fit the Breacher. Hephaestus are the only people I know of that make a Breacher pump grip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Neither of those will fit the Marui M870. G&P do make one for the Marui but only in one length and it will not fit the Breacher. Hephaestus are the only people I know of that make a Breacher pump grip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry. The first link is for a G%P single shot. The second one, being for the full size Marui, I thought could easily made to fit the breacher.

• 2 weeks later...

Great site in that video, but far too much banging. Just shoot them with the shooty stick, that's why you have the bleedin' thing.

Bang kills in CQB make me cry more than the blanket semi auto BS that seems to be in vogue in the UK.

And I use a shotgun!

Edited by ED-SKaR
  • Like 2

Say all you want about the bang rule, but I play it this way for 9-10 years now, and I don't hear the enemy players whine about it.

I don't see the point of shooting somebody that close, when they haven't their weapon aimed at me.

Airsoft is a day of fun for me, with mutual respect. Not to hurt everybody, even when they turned their back at me.

I don't see the point of shooting somebody that close, when they haven't their weapon aimed at me.

But you're also bang killing players who ARE pointing their guns at you...

It's a very different style of play from what I'm use to, if you enjoy it then great, I wouldn't.

I play it this way for 9-10 years now, and I don't hear the enemy players whine about it.

Sums up just about every 'but why' argument for me. That is the way you play, awesome, keep playing that way at your site with your friends and have fun.

As for me the bang kill rule is silly but then I think some places would do better to teach some players a little trigger discipline along with actually taking single hits, not needing three or four to put them out. Maybe in said posters area it is very different? But that works for them.

'FireKnife'