Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

I have a problem.

I bought the TM shell carrier to go on my breacher. My shells are all old ASG ones from way back when I bought my first shotty.

The labels on the shells have perished and come off, so I took some wire wool to the crusty leftover glue to clean them up a bit. The problem is, without the labels they're a touch too loose.

Does anyone have any templates for labels I can print? Or am i better off just using some sticky back plastic to bulk them back out?

I have a problem.

I bought the TM shell carrier to go on my breacher. My shells are all old ASG ones from way back when I bought my first shotty.

The labels on the shells have perished and come off, so I took some wire wool to the crusty leftover glue to clean them up a bit. The problem is, without the labels they're a touch too loose.

Does anyone have any templates for labels I can print? Or am i better off just using some sticky back plastic to bulk them back out?

Tape the inside of the carrier. Duct tape, or as you say, sticky-backed plastic. Don't use electrical tape, it's rubbish!

It's a poor do though if the labels contributed to the thickness... Sorry to hear that :)

ACM M500

Originaly the pimping chrome version with faux wood. Refinished the "wood" to look better and painted the metal work. Used paint effects to simulate wear and rust. APS 2 barrel and hop fitted for mental spread and some more range.

Ta

Got any pics or guides on how to install a hop up in an ACM m500?  I plan to exactly that to mine and I want to know how others have done it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

319912b696301e7a9ffc1f0535dffec5.jpg

I have a tm that I waited 6 months for.

Doesn't shoot for *suitcase* on duster. On gg its better but I get only 2 bbs on 3r and 5 on 6r.

On duster I get 3-4 shells at around 260 fps. Not sire on the gg fps as I ran out of gas.

I'm so disappointed that the great marui company would send this out to be sold off.

Doesn't shoot for *suitcase* on duster. On gg its better but I get only 2 bbs on 3r and 5 on 6r.

On duster I get 3-4 shells at around 260 fps. Not sire on the gg fps as I ran out of gas.

Be sure to lube the o-rings with light oil adequate for rubber. The easiest/quickest would be to take the stock off and spray just a squirt of oil through the top intake. Assemble and shoot 4-5 times, then fill the tank properly and give it another go.

I got my hands on an Apple Airsoft M1887, imported by 6mmProShop. It's a clone of the old Marushin M1887, in 6mm. Out of the box it was pretty junky but after doing some internal work it functions much better, and externally I buffed it with graphite and re-stained the wood.

Before:

RGS6Pze.jpg

After:

5zbDfUK.jpg

Still needs Tung oil to finish the wood, and I need to manufacture about fifty shells since the ones it came with aren't for sale anywhere. I don't know why they designed the shells to only hold 3 BBs at most, they could easily be drilled out to hold 9 BBs like the Maruzens, so I'm going to emulate that design with the shells I build and boost the power so I can get 9 BBs per shot at ~330fps.

• Like 1