Shotgun Picture Thread

hello guys!

is it possible to mount these parts: http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-style-series-p-8433.html

to this shotgun: http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152203101-870-Tactical-Shotgun-replica.html

I'm not sure these parts are fully compatible with each other...I tried to search on the internet, but no luck yet...

Edited by skaos
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

On the Maruzen one the rear part of the body protrudes and is threaded to accept the stock screw. On some of the ACM clones the stock screw mounts to a a nut in the rear portion of the inner body. It can probably be modded to fit though. Don't know about the pump/grip though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not too shabbily actually, pretty well matched to my DE M1014. Same length inner barrels I think. Will smash through coke cans at a decent range, grouping isn't too bad, might perform better with .25s.

Only problem is the stock rattles a tad when folded, locks in solid in both positions though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TO ANYONE WITH A G&P SHOTGUN:

Could you meassure the outter diameter of the magazine tube?

I want to buy a railed forend designed for the G&P single shots and see if I can fit it on my PPS with some modding.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

The firing pins are sprung to keep them away from the shells when closing the gun. Internal barrels are sprung to keep the air seal and to lift the shells out for easy reloads

On green gas it puts 6 BBs out at 230fps each. COWould give a lot more i guess. Hop units are on the cards in the near future. Current range is 20m without elevation.

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1