junior

Shotgun Picture Thread

I dont mind it too much, I bought it because I fancied it for plinking, target shooting and the like. In all honesty that £50 gem shoots better than the TM M3 I had a while ago, and feels just as nice, if a little on the light side. I much prefer the stock and sights though to that of the M3 super 90, I'm very happy with it all round.

Thought I'd revive this thread with a picture update on my winter Maruzen CA870 project ^_^

It's still quite a work in progress, as I'm waiting on a few things to come in the mail for it before I can put it all together and finish it, but this should give you a rough idea of where I'm going with it...

Jins870TacticalWorkInProgress.jpg

And here's the stuff I'm still waiting for to show up in the mail...

- Maruzen CA870 Sawed Off (the guts for the whole thing, it's still just a shell right now)

- Trijicon/Scattergun Tech tritium 3 dot Ghost Ring Sights (having a local friend with a machine shop install them)

- Aimpoint Micro T-1 replica from Dragon Red

- G&P MP5 Flashlight Head (replacing the current strike bezel head with a more realistic rounded non-strike head)

That's pretty much it!

I'm also pondering the idea of getting the barrel ported Vang-Comp style but I'm almost thinking that might make it look a little busy and I'd have to find out how much my local buddy with a machine shop would charge for the porting... It'd probably be a lot more than I want to pay :lol:

But yeah, hoping to have this beast done and skirmish ready within the next 2 weeks or so. I'll be sure to post some pics when it's finished, should really look the business when it's all done I think! ^_^

Nice looking shotty boss.

Edited by kinkstr

That's the CAW, correct?

These two-tone guns really don't look as bad as I would have thought. They even look kind of cool, in a sense.

I'dve thougth it was the DE if it's two tone.

If it is the DE I give you one word of warning.

Get a loooong 4mm head allen key and tighten the bolt down the stock tube. Otherwise it works itself loose very quickly and you can find the entire stock in your hand once you try and extend it out.

How in the name of christ Im going to get to that bolt is beyond me at this point but thanks for the warning :)

Oh, and 'tis a DE >.<

Edited by Slash'

it's not as though the rest of it is a beauty either...

rather looks like it took a nose dive off the top of the ugly-tree, hit every branch on it's way down then got beaten vigorously with the ugly-stick when it finally hit the ground :P

but yeah...probably functional...or something...

it's not as though the rest of it is a beauty either...

rather looks like it took a nose dive off the top of the ugly-tree, hit every branch on it's way down then got beaten vigorously with the ugly-stick when it finally hit the ground :P

but yeah...probably functional...or something...

didnt want to say it quite like that... lol but sure.

I'dve thougth it was the DE if it's two tone.

If it is the DE I give you one word of warning.

Get a loooong 4mm head allen key and tighten the bolt down the stock tube. Otherwise it works itself loose very quickly and you can find the entire stock in your hand once you try and extend it out.

Indeed, and I managed, unfortunately, I managed to hard, the screw keeps on turning now, regardless if its + or -. <_<

its a lot easier to use a shotgun than a sniper rifle in a more active roll with a high accuracy spring weapon.

i like it.

Edited by Horsem4n

it could be nice if you paint it....either black or another camo pattern. but whatever you've got goin' on now really isn't looking to hawt.

Don't get me wrong i kinda like the silencer+aimpoint....the paintjob is the killer tho.....sorry :(

yeah, it looks like you dropped your gun in the toilet and slapped a rail on it to cover the smell...

lol oggy, horseman

You don't ask a mother if she dropped her daughter on the head when she was a baby...

She is just worn in OK? :P Donut's one looks worse haha

Pulng, don't let these comments offend you, no matter how immature some of them might be. It's your shotgun. You obviously know what works best for you and your surroundings.

Donut: :fear:

Epic. :D

-Vic

Edit:

Elfin Knights I want Elfin Knights. Sigh I got into Airsoft to late. I spent 3 days searching teh Web for any version. Sigh. Grats to everyone that has one.

Any particular reason? They're great as a novelty, but other than that, not much else.

I once had the Gana-Tan. Sold it to Donut. He, I'm pretty sure, sold it to Anteater, whom then sold it again. I'd bet it's seen a total of at least 5 owners by now, lol.

Edited by Victory

*Looks at Pulng, then at Donut*

I'll scream rape!

But just you wait! Within the next week I should have my 870 back from the machine shop and then it will be complete and pictures will be posted. Brix shall be shat, I assure you ;)