junior

Shotgun Picture Thread

The shotgun is a Maruzen CA870, the masterkey body is G&P (as the front set)

And the masterkey is Mounted like an M203QD.

You insert it in the barrel nut and clip the QD ring on the outer barrel.

As easy as One, two, three! ;)

Edited by atz

Answered by Moddan. Mods please get rid of this post. Thanks!

Edited by chas

Question for Marushin/ACM M500 owners:

How far into the pump forend do the loading arms go? All the way up to the front? /.../

The loading arms reach about 2-3cm into the forend.

Keep in mind that there is a ring in front of the forend that hols the pump in place. The loading arms actually connect to a tube that fits over the magazine tube. The pump them slides over this. If you cut down the forend then the tube that it slides over will also need to be cut down.

Any here tried installing one of those 1J springs in a Marui shotgun?

A long time ago that was quite popular, and is what caused the bad reputation for TM shotties breaking.

They work for a little whyle with 1j (or more) springs but they tend to die.

(i have never done this myself so this is hearsay not first hand fact)

I have used TM's M3 only a couple times, and I think they are excellent stock. I wouldnt take the chance.

Anyone know where one might be able to get one of those Elfin Knights mini shotty things? Preferably the one that uses Tanaka/Airsoft Surgeon shotshells?

I'd take the MOSCART one though, but it has to be in good condition.

Ben.

Quick question for those who have experience with RS and with the maruzen shell ejecters. I know that the m870/m1100 shells are far from similar to the size of a real 12 guage shell. I am curious what type of shells they are close to whether it be shotgun, rifle, or handgun.

i want to do something similar to this

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=170451

I love my shell ejecters but picking up shells/ using a shell catcher is a PITA.

All help is greatly apreciated

Edited by airsofter0866

Quick question for those who have experience with RS and with the maruzen shell ejecters. I know that the m870/m1100 shells are far from similar to the size of a real 12 guage shell. I am curious what type of shells they are close to whether it be shotgun, rifle, or handgun.

i want to do something similar to this

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=170451

I love my shell ejecters but picking up shells/ using a shell catcher is a PITA.

All help is greatly apreciated

I think they're about the size of a 20ga. I'll have to double check, I'm out of 12.

I think they're about the size of a 20ga. I'll have to double check, I'm out of 12.

yep, pretty sure they are 20ga sized. cannot verify this now though...

Apologies for giving you an eyebleed in advance :D

Guy in singapore has a DE M85 right? (Illegally, might I add). He posts a pic of it up with his additions. Me and a bunch of other people suggest that it's accessory overkill, (esp the scope) and he starts getting belligerent. Throws out some bull about being 40 yrs old and "ex-forces"

So you guys are from the HOME Team? Know alot about Arms & explosive weapons? Young & aggressive thinking,but I guess Im coming 40 not in the force anymore,just a hobby,but still in the Legal trade & court. Pls give me more advised if you kids can. Thank you.

ShotgunTactical5.jpg

ShotgunTactical2.jpg

Good for a lol ;)

http://black-technology.com/forum/index.php/topic,146.0.html

Edited by Punkypink

I have some 20bore and 12bore spent cartrages, and my maruzen shells are allmost exactly in the middle. so i would say 16 bore(i dont have any 16bore to check)

thought i'd stick up a pic of my old CA870 folder custom. (Might make another one in the near future, funds permitting...)

gallery_37_434_107315.jpg

I have some 20bore and 12bore spent cartrages, and my maruzen shells are allmost exactly in the middle. so i would say 16 bore(i dont have any 16bore to check)

This may be a dumb question but is 12bore the same thing as 12 guage?