Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Indeed, I'd never bring a real shotgun onto an airsoft field even if the only shells in a 20 mile radius were the Madbull training shells. Because even if I knew it was safe I don't think anyone on the field (with the exception of the one perpetually depressed token emo kid) would feel at all comfortable having a real shotgun pointed at them. The shells are just not for skirmishing.

What I want em' for is to plink soda cans around the house and do training drills with. These shells are the perfect tool for that I think.

So Rusher, if those shells are indeed the 12ga training shells and not the undersized Tanaka ones, where on earth did you find them!? I've scoured the net looking everywhere I could imagine and have had no luck finding any :(

madbull made lower powered scrimmiging shells aswell. they didnt JUST release training shells. the ones for airsoft use work in tanakas.

redwolf has them.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=26511

they make me really want to switch to using a tanaka and trying to figure out its faults, but its just too much money.

Edited by Horsem4n

needz moar pics!

so, here is my marui spas 12, with folding stock:

folded

photo0151m.th.jpg

unfolded

photo0150y.th.jpg

shepherd crook is present, but not shown.

next, a family pic. not shown is my other maruzen m1100, its in bits, also not shown is the zeke matel body on my m1100.

left to right:

gas ACM m500 cruiser, marui spas 12, gas ACM m500 with heatshield and mag tube extension, gas ACM m500 with wood trim, CL custom M1100, running on green. a beast.

the stock is off the spas cos i sold it for a pretty penny on another forum. i couldnt resist the price offered...

never mind, got a chopped down spas coming in the post, with ANOTHER folding stock on it!

anyway, pic.

photo0255n.th.jpg

sorry for camera phone pics. my sony camera has decided to have 'issues'...

so yeah. 6 shotguns, and number 7 on the way... i need help.

edited for spellz etc.

Edited by shmook

Very nice Shmook - it seems a shame that we have to hate you now (for having SPAS overfolder) :P

Awesome collection, personally though I'd switch over the U-type foregrip to a round ribbed one on the duckhunter M500.

P.s. try unscrewing your SPAS thread protector and attaching it on your silver M500 as a makeshift choke device - it looks awesome.

cheers kenworth!

as said, i have a second overfolder on its way to me...

as for the grip on the duckhunter, that is one of my plans, to change it to a ribbed type, just not had time yet, and not had the gun that long...

i may also play around with the thread protector too, hadnt thought of that, thanks! it wont be for long though, as i plan to make the it into a serbu shorty...

Yeah, I am not going to keep it like that myself, I just tried it out thats all - and I thought since you've got a SPAS and silver M500 shorty then you could do the same thing, just for lols. I will get some pics up before I put it back on the SPAS.

BTW, Serbu sounds great, especially in silver - let us know how that goes.

Great work, shmook!

I just want to ask where you got that extension? It doesn't look like a regular Mossberg 590 extension, so could it be a M870 extension?

its home made, from some galvanised electrical conduit i, er, liberated, and some copper pipe, a screw, a nut, some washers ans some silicone. the end cap is one of those from some 22mm copper pipe, turned to the correct dia.

all sprayed black.

i posted it a few pages back in this thread. its a complete bodge up, but its solid as a rock, and all lines up straight :)

eidt:

it was on page 19, post number 377. since then, i slid the conduit over the copper pipe, so it gives the correct outer mag tube diameter, and also so the paint bonds to it, as copper it a *badgeress* to paint!

Edited by shmook

okey dokey, family portrait!

camera phone, cos my sony is broken, and natural light, cos the builders are in and have cut the lighting ring main for the extension, but you get the idea...

photo0264w.th.jpg

left to right:

clarence lei custom maruzen m1100. 400fps on green, reliably. with zeke metal body, trigger guard and trigger extension. the ultimate m1100.

stock maruzen m1100, just been rebuilt,

ACM gas m500, long barrel and wood kit. i got it second hand with real-steel mossberg composite furniture, but i think it looks better with wood, cos its the long barrel version. reminds me of a sporting shotgun.

ACM gas m500, with mag tube extension and heatshield.

ACM m500 cruiser, stock

TM spas 12. had a folding stock, but i sold it cos the offer was too nice!

TM spas 12, chopped down, with folding stock.

close up of the zeke kit

photo0266.th.jpg

photo0267v.th.jpg

left side is stamped 11-87, not 11-00, which is nice. 11-87 denoted the L/E spec model.

photo0271.th.jpg

spas' side by side. apologies for lighting...

photo0273.th.jpg

spas' on one of my peli cases.

if you want any more pics, let me know, cos i am an attention-seeking ######!

edited for spellz, as usual!

also, i may be throwing a few of these up for sale, cos houses are expensive. let me know if you fancy one, i may part with it!

Edited by shmook

I have a TM shorty M3. I got bored, and since I had long broken the trinozzle, I figured I'd screw around with it... I took the random buffer tube I had lying around at home and went to the hardware store. I found a pvc join fitting that was the perfect ID to friction fit the stock tube. I cut it diagonally(with an old hacksaw) so that when epoxyied onto the shotgun the buffer tube would mount in line with the barrel, i.e horizontal and not angled up or down. Then I jb welded it and let it sit. I can now mount any m4 stock with ease.

Sweet guns, Jin's Mossberg is awesome!

I am going to be building up my CA870. Someone sell me a metal spring guide!

Anyone have experience with an M120 used with the stock spring guide?

Personally, I'd worry more about your piston than your spring guide mate. I had three pistons break on me using a 1J spring - twas the main reason why I gave up on CA870's.

P.s. if you're that worried about your spring guide breaking then you can have one of mine for just the cost of postage -assuming that you are in UK ;)

Edited by Kenworth W900