junior

Shotgun Picture Thread

Saw on Youtube a while back that someone made a belt-fed 12ga upper for an AR lower. It's one of those things that is 100% possible but hasn't been done because it's also 100% useless.

Edited by CatgutViolin
  • Like 1

I just looked that up, it is pretty ugly, not to mention it jammed up a ton (I'll give it was a prototype).

I was almost considering building up a M500 in the manner of the Knoxx Sidewinder kit, but even that seemed to ugly for me. Although it could hold a ton of rounds! Combine that with a HPA tank and you could be launching 5 round bursts all day.

Edited by nieb15
  • Like 1

IMAG0442.jpg

Now with top rail and RMR--fighting the urge to track down an MCS forend.  

ive been looking for an MCS forend for ages good luck and let me know if you find any.

Yes I know there's been lots and lots of TM 870s on here so please dont bite me  :unsure:  I love mine.

Ive done a a simple custom job of fitting the G&P extended mag tube and barrel-mag tube brace (I think thats what you call it?) and removed the RIS and foresight which in my view looks more traditional as a shotgun should look.

DSCF8185.jpg

DSCF8196.jpg

DSCF8190.jpg

[/uDSCF8198.jpg

RL]

Edited by MrManiac
  • Like 2

I'm not positive, but I believe the entire MCS kit and it's parts are only available to LEO/MIL. I looked into doing the same build as Kojak a few months back.

Speaking of, what is the base for your shotty Kojak?

I'm not positive, but I believe the entire MCS kit and it's parts are only available to LEO/MIL. I looked into doing the same build as Kojak a few months back.

Speaking of, what is the base for your shotty Kojak?

They (Remington) used to sell MCS parts as spares over the phone but someone put a stop to it.  The only short forend I could find for sale recently went for silly money due to the artificial rarity.  You could probably get an LEO buddy to order one (or get two and scalp the spare). 

Mine is based on a CA870 clone--RS furniture required major modification to both the gun and the new parts.  

m87o.jpg

All G&P bar the C-More sight, the shells are pish though, they have wee bb in them, it's like 16 baby rattles n there, I'm in the process of emptying them but they're tough wee cnuts to open
It's a 350fps single shot laser

• Like 1

XTM Handstop kit and an M300 on a mount.. ?

Well, anyway, with the short barrel and the G&P pump that looks pretty damn good to me.  Once someone gets round to a commercial release of a buffer tube kit I'll pick one up and aim for a very similar setup.

Once someone gets round to a commercial release of a buffer tube kit I'll pick one up and aim for a very similar setup.

Oh god, this.

Twice over.

Busy how? Handstop kit for traction and m300 for illumination/disorientation.

I didn't say it has lots of items on, it just looks busy. Cluttered? Untidy?

Not getting at the OP, just my opinion...

I really want to get my over under design finished this thread has some gorgeous inspiration, I have a trigger mech sketched out and am debating which shells to use they would need to be gas in shell so either goblin or the tanaka?