junior

Shotgun Picture Thread

13 hours ago, CatgutViolin said:

After kicking around the idea for the better part of three years, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Remington 870 bullpup conversion kit from Bullpup Unlimited.

Surprisingly, my APS CAM870 was almost a drop-in fit, requiring just a different stock bolt, removal of some plastic on a conversion piece, and a shim to adjust a particular angle of fitment.

It now has a 24" barrel, 8+1 capacity, and just 33" overall length (same as an M4), while adding less than a pound to the gun's weight, which is now perfectly balanced over the pistol grip.

Oh, and an Elcan, because why not. Might not be very useful, but it sure fits the look, doesn't it? I do have a C-More on the way that will be a little more practical.

Looks fantastic, but what Elcan is that? Looks like an M145 but retro, somehow - love it!

2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Looks fantastic, but what Elcan is that? Looks like an M145 but retro, somehow - love it!

2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Looks like a C79 without the cover.

Points to hitmanNo2, it is, in fact, just a bog-standard Elcan C79 without the rubber cover. I came up with the idea when trying to make the Elcan look a little less out of place when strapped to my PKM, and it's surprising how unrecognizable the optic becomes.