Shotgun Picture Thread

A comment from rhino!? :o

I am most honored kind sir! ^_^

Now that I've had the chance to shoot my Masterkey a bit more I'm liking it quite a bit. Still a lot heavier than I would like, but it's a pretty awesome experience running down the hallway taking out targets with this thing. Switching between the rifle shouldered looking through the EOTech and then grabbing the pump shotgun and shooting from the hip with it. Surprisingly fluid to switch between them and much more accurate than I expected shooting from the hip with the shotgun. Very cool indeed!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

its a waste of space

why not just use an 870?

it is basically an excuse for anyone wanting a masterkey, for them to charge more. because then you are screwed into having to buy it with the standalone launcher

if i cant buy jin's masterkey off of him, i plan on buying one of these and selling the standalone mountwho wants it?

-Joe

its a waste of space

why not just use an 870?

it is basically an excuse for anyone wanting a masterkey, for them to charge more. because then you are screwed into having to buy it with the standalone launcher

if i cant buy jin's masterkey off of him, i plan on buying one of these and selling the standalone mountwho wants it?

-Joe

Can you mount a M203 on the standalone mount?

Just a quick question for all you shotgun gurus here...

"Is it in any way possible to modify a G&P M870 or CA870 Surefire Replica Flashlight Forend to fit a Marui M3?"

I've been pondering this idea for some time now but I'm not even sure if it would be possible. If there is any way to do it I'm fully prepared to break out the hacksaw and dremel tool to get the job done... I just don't even know if it would be possible.

Any thoughts on this?

That's the look I'm going for right there, but when Aznriptide made his he just used the standard Marui M3 foregrip and with the clever addition of some skillful putty molding of some kind (he might have used an MP5 flashlight foregrip now that I think of it) and repainting made it into a replica of the Surefire forend.

What I'm going for is to use the pre-made G&P Surefire replica forend and slice it up on the inside to make it fit the Marui M3. Think it's possible?

YOU BRILLIANT BLOODY ######!

HOW?! How the flying *fruitcage* did you do that?!

I NEED TO KNOW! NOW!

/EDIT:

Boredom + superglue + ACM shotgun + EOTech + me =

*drumroll*

eotechshotgunze2.jpg

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

outer barrel and the mag tube are metal the sights are also metal, but they arnt the best.... but could be fixed... i am going to finish up the review tom...

I take it I am the first one in the US to get mine... :D

Edited by Billy Bob the Sniper

Hmm, yup I'm the one who made that :P, around a 6mo old job now (sold the M3), but apparently Jin wants me to do a commission job for him. If anyone else wants one, please PM me - it'll be easier for me to do the job as a group, as then I'll have 1 M3 for alignment issues. Do note you must send me the M3 grip and the MP5 grip to me - prices will be higher if I have to get the parts myself.

apparently Jin wants me to do a commission job for him.

Well, I was going to have one of those awesome M3 flashlight foregrips commissioned... but then I went and lost my damn mind and decided to drop all $600 of my airsoft budget for the rest of the year on a tactical Maruzen CA870 project for my new primary skirmishing weapon :P Should be done mid October...

But yeah, Aznriptide's M3 flashlight foregrip is just freakin' awesome. If anyone wants one made he's the guy to talk to for sure! ^_^

Edited by Jin15

Very nice Beast! Is that a Tanaka trench gun you have there? ^_^

Speaking of Tanakas... I have a thread going in the General section looking for info on the Tanaka M870 series of shotguns and the G&P M4 style stock/gas tank set for the Maruzen M870 ---> http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=152927

If anyone who has experience with these products would care to chime in it would be much appreciated!

Capacious, what on earth are those night sight things on there? I must know...

The front sight is a standard shotgun night sight, bought from my local sporting goods place. The rear one is the original sight, drilled out and with lego glow rod things glued in.

Works pretty well although the rear sight is much dimmer than the front.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher