Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

Mine's on the left, and is all plastic, but with an upgraded hammer spring, and my friend's is on the right, it's got a metal receiver and barrel, and he custom made a magazine tube extension for it. He managed to dremel out a real police wood stock to fit the gas tank as well, it's very impressive. I've got a metal body on the way for mine actually; I was inspired by his!

W92GY.jpg

Edited by discodante

ahah! The gentleman who owns the longer 870 in my picture is currently negotiating with a local collector for a lot of two working m1100s and a broken m870 to harvest for parts. I understand the M1100s have to be run on duster however.

Just make an extractor for the m1100 and you can run Green Gas. Running Duster won't prevent the gun's extractor from breaking.

Well the guy who owns it is pretty talented at fabricating bits, so I'll be sure to pass that on, thanks!

Its actually an extremely simple process, you take the original bolt door, drill out the extractor, then thread the hole and screw in a steel screw to the same depth of the original extractor. Once its the right level you just cut off the excess screw and you then have an unbreakable extractor. I got someone to make me 5 or so, and they're performing great on my M1100's.

• 2 weeks later...